Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NikeBauer Commercial

Do you guys actually LIKE those flashy websites where there is no technical info and no way to get to it--just a bunch of useless graphics??? I find that stuff has negative value for me as a consumer.

Do you guys actually LIKE those flashy websites where there is no technical info and no way to get to it--just a bunch of useless graphics??? I find that stuff has negative value for me as a consumer.

that website has a ton of info compared to most...you just may not be able to find it. For example go to Power up in the one90 area. There are even videos explaining the technology of the skate.

The training area is pretty cool. Some really good stuff in there...anyone know where to get the NikeBauer version of the Free 7.0?

It's updated now. It's got all the equipment on the website now and information on it.

I forgot my password does anyone remember how to refind it? I can't see anything about it on the site but for some reason I can never see the entire NBH site

Do you guys actually LIKE those flashy websites where there is no technical info and no way to get to it--just a bunch of useless graphics???  I find that stuff has negative value for me as a consumer.

that website has a ton of info compared to most...you just may not be able to find it. For example go to Power up in the one90 area. There are even videos explaining the technology of the skate.

The training area is pretty cool. Some really good stuff in there...anyone know where to get the NikeBauer version of the Free 7.0?

They're rolling out the Free 7.0 next week. I wanna say Monday the 17th, but don't quote me. I forget what the launch date on the box said.

Tried a pair on the other day. wicked! Would be a great product for plyometrics or any other training. Look pretty crazy too. We just got a ton of p.o.p. for it, to go along with all the Nike Pro, so it looks like they're gonna push hard with it.

Personally I think I'm gonna have to make like Nelly on these and get 2 pair.

we just got a huge box full of them

i saw them today and i have to say it looks 50x better than the old one but i don't know what the difference is?

I just picked up a pair of the Free 7.0 and they are very nice, and we sell them at Sportchek for $129.99 CDN, they were released on the 12th and we have already sold out of our first batch.

does anyone know if canadian stores will sell them online? because the nikebauer website said they're only available in canada.

The technical description of the One90 seems, to me, to be similar to the Mission description from a few years ago. "No negative space...", and the diagram of the heel.

I got mine on hold, Im picking them up tonight at 630. I will post some pics if anybody wants them. They just came out yesterday(the17th) in Sportchek in Ontario for 129.99.

we just got all the new NBH Training stuff like medicine balls, speed ropes etc;

Did you guys get the shoes? I want a pair of those

Ya the training thing is pretty good i actually do it there pretty good workouts.But some of the stuff is pilates with big muscular dudes.

we just got all the new NBH Training stuff like medicine balls, speed ropes etc;

Did you guys get the shoes? I want a pair of those

yeah we got them in