Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mdamson

Salming Equipment Still Available

It seems like Salming equipment will still be available in the U.S. and Canada. They are now being distributed out of Vancouver B.C. by Look2. They are also being sold out of a Florida shop called Modern Hockey. Both are owned by the Beaudin brothers. I just hope that they can live up to the level of support that Jason has provided us all. Thanks again Jason for the stick. My daughter loves it.

Here is the info:

In the meantime, you can contact www.myhockeyzone.com with any order requests or feel free to contact us directly at 1.604.929.1071

salming@look2.com

kind regards,

--

Greg Beaudin- President

LOOK2 Brandworks inc.

Modern Hockey Parts inc.

106-998 Harbourside Drive

North Vancouver, BC

V7P 3T2

greg@look2.com

1.604.929.1071 office

1.604.929.1077 fax

1.604.319.2971 cell

1.813.774.6605 skype

modernice: skype

www.salmingsports.ca

www.modernhockey.com

Some confusion is apparent. I am not the distributor. I just posted the information that I received in order to give information as to whom the distributor is. I got the information when I wrote to Salming and Greg replied back.

Thanks

Salming is a great product.. Jason was a top notch disty and hellbent on customer service.. Those added together made salming a fierce competitor for business around here.. without Jason IMO, its only half the value as before. These brothers has better get working on their reputations if they want our business..

I placed an order with the "new" Salming distributor. Haven't seen any equipment yet. If they don't get their stuff out to us dealers soon, they are going to miss the big July/Aug buying season.

Jason was awesome to deal with, that's for sure.

Is there anything left from when Salming USA closeouts? Who was it to contact again?

salmingusa.com

Within the last month I bought a pair of Salming F1 skates via ebay (I believe from salmingusa.com). I really like the skates so far, and wanted to buy more Salming products, so I also tried to order some stuff off salmingusa.com.

They never responded to any of my e-mails - whether I was asking about the skates before I ordered, or later about the other products I was interested in. I like the F1 skates, and the shipping was fast, but otherwise customer service was nonexistent.

Maybe it's an outcome of the situation they're in, or other circumstances, but I hadn't found that their service was particularly good.

Is there anything left from when Salming USA closeouts? Who was it to contact again?

salmingusa.com

Within the last month I bought a pair of Salming F1 skates via ebay (I believe from salmingusa.com). I really like the skates so far, and wanted to buy more Salming products, so I also tried to order some stuff off salmingusa.com.

They never responded to any of my e-mails - whether I was asking about the skates before I ordered, or later about the other products I was interested in. I like the F1 skates, and the shipping was fast, but otherwise customer service was nonexistent.

Maybe it's an outcome of the situation they're in, or other circumstances, but I hadn't found that their service was particularly good.

I was mostly wondering if they were up and running cause I was trying to see if I can get some pants possibly. Isn't Jason's sn SalmingUSA, and anyone know if he's still around?

I was mostly wondering if they were up and running cause I was trying to see if I can get some pants possibly. Isn't Jason's sn SalmingUSA, and anyone know if he's still around?

Same experience here - no response to emails addressed to either Salming USA or Salming Canada. PM'ed him here on MSH a couple months ago, no reply either.

Same experience here - no response to emails addressed to either Salming USA or Salming Canada. PM'ed him here on MSH a couple months ago, no reply either.

You have to understand that Salming USA is no more. Salming (the company) stuck Jason with a lot of product and he's just trying to salvage his investment and selling online/ebay. I'm sure he doesn't respond because he now has a real job to support his family. He's not "Salming" anymore, he's just a regular guy selling Salming Equipment online.

I totally understand...I'm just trying to help him clear a little of his inventory if he has some left, just no luck getting a hold of him.

Salming (the company) stuck Jason with a lot of product and he's just trying to salvage his investment and selling online/ebay.

I am not a big gear whore, but for the reason outlined above, I would not use Salming stuff if it were given to me. Integrity goes a long way for me and that includes the companies I deal with. If Jason, though, had some stuff he wanted to sell I would buy from him personally. But I would be buying from him and giving my money to him and not Salming. As far as I am concerend, Salming is dead.

Salming (the company) stuck Jason with a lot of product and he's just trying to salvage his investment and selling online/ebay.

I am not a big gear whore, but for the reason outlined above, I would not use Salming stuff if it were given to me. Integrity goes a long way for me and that includes the companies I deal with. If Jason, though, had some stuff he wanted to sell I would buy from him personally. But I would be buying from him and giving my money to him and not Salming. As far as I am concerend, Salming is dead.

I agree totally.. For me, Jason's service made Salming. No Jason = No Salming.