Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tipsy_39

old tps tri cores

ive found a preety good deal on the old cherry wood tri cores and i was wondering what people thought of the performane of this stick? If im not mistaken this shaft is a tank or thats what ive heard?

i did a search on it but didnt come up with anything helpful.

I had one. Most durable shaft I ever owned. I had an X-Stiff and found it a bit too stiff. For the right price, grab one.

Buddy of mine used one for around two years and he loved it. The only reason it broke was because it was a jr. with a six inch plug in it, and he broke it flexing it.

What do you want a shaft to do and what are you willing to pay for it? What level of hockey you play and do you already have a surplus of standard blades? If you want a durable shaft with (IMO) great grip and feel and don't place a premium on tapered technology and having the lightest weight shaft then I strongly recommend the Tri-core. The Cherry Wood version is only 10 grams heavier than the Aspen version and just as good. For a discounted price on a standard shaft the Cherry Tri-core is a superb deal.