Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BK

Ban roostingmx?

See title  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

see his post history..

Well, actually.. if you are seeing this poll, you can see what he did..

by the 3 pages of replied threads that have the last post by roostingmx... the longest post consisting of 4 words. :angry:

why was i spamming you guys dont even know why,

We are trying to pay for my sons hockey equitment for this year so I would like to post in the sell section, to try and sell some of his old equitment

Gosh some people are rude

No, we are not rude. We have rules to abide by here, and you were breaking them. Posting stuff like you did was unnecessary. We earned our Members+ sign, so why let someone slide by posting yeah, sweet, I agree posts?

And now I just see you brought a topic a year old up? :rolleyes:

so tell me then...

How do I get my members+ in such a short time?

And its not like I was being stupid about it,

Its not like I was just writing yah and idiotic things in the treads,

Not true.

Definitely not true.

I would tell you to search for the answer to your question, but given how many old topics you've brought up I think its obvious you know how to.

Not true.

Definitely not true.

I would tell you to search for the answer to your question, but given how many old topics you've brought up I think its obvious you know how to.

lol I brought up 2 old topics wow are people in thw hockey world really this b!tchy?

b/c i know were i come from we like to help people out and not just ya'll at them

I read through a couple of your comments on other threads, and its pretty obvious your shooting for higher posts. One thing that could annoy other members on this board is if they are 2 pages into a thread and people are contributing to it nicely, then you come into it and ask a question that is obvious if you would just read through the posts.

so tell me then...

How do I get my members+ in such a short time?

you just posted a thread about how long crosby will be with the penguins... :mellow:

I dont have members+ well atleast it doesn't show it...

Um, im almost postive it says it under your avatar.

EXACTLY!

When I saw what he was doing, I just overrode his permission mask with a regular member's mask.

Just because you are a Members+ does not give you the privilege to sell, especially when you crank out 45 posts in one night. We frown upon post padding.

I knew that would happen.

Let this be a lesson to all you fresh meat new posters. Spam the boards, and you get nothing. Earn the privileges like the rest of us.