Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drury23

Sabres New Jerseys

Rumor around Buffalo is that the Sabres have brand new redesigned blue and gold jerseys. Can anyone confirm this? Or do you have any pics? They are supposed to be the new 3rd jerseys and wear them opening night. Pretty cool though :rolleyes:

the new logo looks like a slug. do a search, there have been a couple of threads.

they will be wearing their vintage blue/golds for i think 15 games, as a third jersey.

BTW, i was watching an NHL 07 video, and it had the slug logo in it.

My boss was bitching about it because he needs to redo Ryan Miller's mask to the gold and blue colors.

Bitching about making more money? That would suck to have more business rolling through the door because of a change in colors. :angry:

Buffalo is going from having the best looking jerseys to one of the worst... at least the old ones will be on sale for cheap.

Buffalo is going from having the best looking jerseys to one of the worst... at least the old ones will be on sale for cheap.

Are, the Sabres even going to wear the red/black/silver jerseys?

How hard is it for them to bring back their original logo for good? That's obviously what the fans want.

If the new one doesn't sell at all, they may bring back the old one the following year, but I think it will be around at least two years.