Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buffalo hockey

what should i do.

I think at best they used to x-ray them but now they get their hands all up in them. I guess I'll have to Fed Ex my Swank collections on vacations now.

next time im going case is getting padlocked

TSA will cut the lock off.

even still you dont lock ur bags :o

im pretty sure here in the UK its a must to have locks on the bags.

It was never a must but it was reccomended although you are now not allowed to do it or take any luggage on a plane with you at all.

so youre saying no more carry ons?

Not in the UK anyway.

Are you talking about just during the 'security scare' or for the foreseeable future?

Even during the scare passengers were allowed to take certain items onboard in clear plastic bags but regulations are now being returned to a normal-ish state (restrictions do still apply) but carry-on items are allowed (BBC News Story).

Sorry, quite off topic. Sorry for your loss

When I went to Spain last week the only allowed things were passports, tickets and a small plastic bag which could only contain non metalic items, they didn't even allow pens on board.

When I went to Spain last week the only allowed things were passports, tickets and a small plastic bag which could only contain non metalic items, they didn't even allow pens on board.

We'll have to travel naked soon. ;)

If/when nothing is allowed on board, the airlines are going to have to have upped the 'entertainment' drastically. "Seeing how loud I can hum" is not what I want to have to do to kill time on a flight.