Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasper

Mission prostock shafts

I am willing to bet that they aren't "real" Flyweights, in terms of flexes.

I would agree, I am not an expert on flexes but I bought the 90 or 10-7 standard shafts and they feel much stiffer than my other sticks, which are rated higher than 90.

I would agree, I am not an expert on flexes but I bought the 90 or 10-7 standard shafts and they feel much stiffer than my other sticks, which are rated higher than 90.

really my 10-7(90) has way more flex then my 12-9(retail shaft)

My 10-7's feel much stiffer than a typical 90 too.

Do your sticks feel the same other than flex?

I only bought three and they are all similar graphically and physically as far as I can tell.

I wonder about that, because the ones I got are the white gold graphic one(different then the one i got from retail) and they feel way different, bigger and not as square

Anybody get a 75 flex Hex-1 shaft yet? I just got mine and tried to put a senior synthesis blade in it but it wouldn't fit. The shaft feels small in my hands almost like a junior stick. Has anybody else had this problem?

Same here.

I tried to dry fit an Inno blade that never had glue, but it wouldn't go. There is a red swirl on that end of the shaft that looks like it could be a marker-like it failed final inspection? Or maybe just a logo of some sort.

Not so worried about the shaft size, I wanted to try it out, but figured it would end up for my son anyway.

By the red swirl in a circle I think you mean the Adila(sp?) logo that was on all of thier shafts until recently.

That's gotta be what it is. Upon closer inspection, it's more like a decal than a marker.

False alarm.

Anybody get a 75 flex Hex-1 shaft yet?  I just got mine and tried to put a senior synthesis blade in it but it wouldn't fit.  The shaft feels small in my hands almost like a junior stick. Has anybody else had this problem?

Oh great, I ordered this the other day too! When I get it, I'll let you know.

I just put an intermediate Synthesis Hybrid blade in the shaft and it fits perfectly.

HM knows this board and knows how it can affect buisness(that's your indirect threat), also because of this board you know you're not alone. This helps your cause because you can pull the "this must be a common practice for your buisness" card.

I highly doubt a company of that size is worried about 15 people who buy off here. I wonder how many people outside of this forum purchase stuff off HM. So feel free to disagree with me, but i don't think it's going to affect much of their business.

dont take msh lightly. a year before the vector skates were ever released, i posted about what was coming out, and some douche bag on here or cb, dont remeber, called ccm and asked about this skate saying they read it on one of our 2 forums and showed my user name and stuff. real lame cuz i got in trouble

Is the Hex 1 75 flex standard Sr. height though or is it shorter? I ask because I am waiting on mine.

My 75 flex Hex-1 was 1 inch was one inch longer than my senior synthesis shaft. Since they are prostocks the height may vary, but they will all probably be pretty close to the length of a senior retail stick.

So if these really are "ProStock" and it seems like several people now have said they feel like intermediate dimensions, and that intermediate blades fit perfectly, that means that some Pros are using intermediate flexes, with intermediate dimensions, and intermediate blades? I know some guys like lower flexes, but the smaller dimensions must feel kinda weird to a guy that's 6'2 using a stick designed for a kid that's 15.

HM knows this board and knows how it can affect buisness(that's your indirect threat), also because of this board you know you're not alone. This helps your cause because you can pull the "this must be a common practice for your buisness" card.

I highly doubt a company of that size is worried about 15 people who buy off here. I wonder how many people outside of this forum purchase stuff off HM. So feel free to disagree with me, but i don't think it's going to affect much of their business.

dont take msh lightly. a year before the vector skates were ever released, i posted about what was coming out, and some douche bag on here or cb, dont remeber, called ccm and asked about this skate saying they read it on one of our 2 forums and showed my user name and stuff. real lame cuz i got in trouble

We were talking about that the other day. That was on CB.

So if these really are "ProStock" and it seems like several people now have said they feel like intermediate dimensions, and that intermediate blades fit perfectly, that means that some Pros are using intermediate flexes, with intermediate dimensions, and intermediate blades? I know some guys like lower flexes, but the smaller dimensions must feel kinda weird to a guy that's 6'2 using a stick designed for a kid that's 15.

you never know about pro stock stuff. these pros are so picky and the labelling is sometimes sketchy.

I guess your stick/shaft batch depends on which player it was designed for. It doesn't have to be a 6'2" NHL guy. I could be a 5''7" AHL player.

Or an extreme case scenario you would be getting a batch from Brett Hull, getting shafts that are printed as 100 flex but only to find out you got a 70-80 flex.

What was ordered- 2 Hex-1 Grip 90 Flex tapered and one Hex-1 75 flex.

What came- 2 Hex-1 Grip 90 flex one tapered one standard :angry: and one Hex-1 75 flex.

As for the intermediate sized Hex-1's they could have been from womens teams. Olympic or college or even the pro womens league that was started last year.

We were talking about that the other day. That was on CB.

it blew cuz i missed out on some beauty ops

Well to add to the continuing story...I ordered the stick last Monday night. Tuesday I got a confirmation, my card was charged. I waited, and waited. Finally on Thursday I got an email showing the order was shipped on that day. It took two days for them to package my stick and ship!

Well to add to the continuing story...I ordered the stick last Monday night. Tuesday I got a confirmation, my card was charged. I waited, and waited. Finally on Thursday I got an email showing the order was shipped on that day. It took two days for them to package my stick and ship!

sometimes places take up to 5 buisness days just to process orders, especially if your delivery address is different then your credit card address

yeah, but they do tell you that it can take a couple days after you order.

I know, but it's ridiculous. Go into the warehouse, pick the item, box it, ship. I understand if the item isn't in stock, but if it is, c'mon now.

All the more reason to support your LHS!

Finally got blades for the shafts today. The tapered L-2 senior blade fit the 65 flex senior shaft as expected. I put in the CCM 5.0 tapered ABS blade into the 90 flex Hex-1, and had to add some tape to get it snug.

Don't look for reasons to hate an online retailer. It tells you that it might take some time, it took some time... deal with it. They are a LHS too, it's not like your order was the only one.