Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Alexander Semin Montage, kid has wheels and skills

I am a huge semin fan, have been since the 03/04 season.

The caps game against the panther that season, he was a skinny little kid, but he completely dominated, and is fearless, totally fearless

I think I have a man crush

Now I have the "Montage" song from Team America stuck in my head.

I am a huge semin fan, have been since the 03/04 season.

Lawls

I've gotta give it to you, this kid does look god. He makes me think of Sergei Samsonov, I just hope he has a better finishing touch than his fellow russian.

Is there any chance he'd move to the right to play with Ovechkin?

They think they will try it at camp, but are leaning to two scoring threats on two lines, and pair them up on the PP.

If each is on a separate line it will only help them with drawing defensive assignments.

I am going to the camp on friday, so will see who's skating with who initially

Thinking about it, it does make more sense to separate him from AO, keep teams from focusing on just Ovechkin. Is Semin's game more an explosive all-around game like AO's or the smooth puck possession style of other Russians, it's difficult to tell from a highlight video.

They think they will try it at camp, but are leaning to two scoring threats on two lines, and pair them up on the PP.

If each is on a separate line it will only help them with drawing defensive assignments.

Let me know if you're coming up for the pre season game against the Devils.

I know in advance I am not. A bunch of us from the caps official board have booked 90 minutes of ice on the 24th. Going with a MD v VA pickup session, should be good, but I will be up for a couple of hershey games this year

I know in advance I am not. A bunch of us from the caps official board have booked 90 minutes of ice on the 24th. Going with a MD v VA pickup session, should be good, but I will be up for a couple of hershey games this year

We're playing at the Giant Center a couple hours before the game. Let me know when you plan on coming up, maybe there will be some open ice.

think of Sergei Samsonov, I just hope he has a better finishing touch than his fellow russian.

Don't talk to fast buddy. Just wait to see what he'll do with the Habs and his good friend Kovalev. I predict 35 goals for Samsonov this year.

think of Sergei Samsonov, I just hope he has a better finishing touch than his fellow russian.

Don't talk to fast buddy. Just wait to see what he'll do with the Habs and his good friend Kovalev. I predict 35 goals for Samsonov this year.

That would be a career high by a few goals. This team bears little resemblance to the team he assembled in Dallas not long ago.