Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevbeau

Sabres New Uniform

New Uniform

Sabres tried to a gradual unveiling of their new uni on sabres.com, by gradually unblurring the image from yesterday till tomorrow. Too bad they didn't realize refreshing the pic sped up the process.

As a Sabres fan for three decades....I like the colors, and it's hard to see the jersey design, but it looks allright. I still hate the logo and the number on the front is too busy IMO.

I don't like it. They should have put the old logo on the jersey, and I really don't like the number in fornt of the jersey. Leave that to football.

likr the idea to go back to the old colors(too many black and red teams)

but that symbol is not good

the taem name is the sabers and they play in buffalo how can you not have a saber in there

shopuld have brought back the old jersey

the taem name is the sabers and they play in buffalo how can you not have a saber in there

Maybe it's just my computer but they look way too dark to be the original colors. They look like Nashville colors.

Maybe it's just my computer but they look way too dark to be the original colors. They look like Nashville colors.

just meant blue, yellow, white, is nice to see

not much difference between black and navy blue. Look at the Ducks, they went really dark too.

not much difference between black and navy blue. Look at the Ducks, they went really dark too.

If they make the playoffs at least we won't be whatching the same color teams playing eachother like last yr

If you look through today's pics in the Gallery, there's a pic of Briere on one knee and he's got the new color pants and gloves. His practice jersey looks black, but that could be my screen. They don't look that bad...I guess.

Isn't drury co-captain? there's no C on that jersey. with the number on one side and a letter on the other, it's going to look like crap. way too much going on there.

Yikes! See, I don't like them there. They look like Superhero uniforms or something. Briere would be the "No Child Support Paying" arch-villain of course.

To be honnest I don't think they are so bad. I like the idea of the numbers on the front. That jersey as alot going on, I would have to get a better view of it to be really 100% sure if I like or not.