Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosydar

College Football

Oklahoma should be pissed that their d gave up over 500 yards to Oregon. Oklahoma had plenty of chances to make plays and win the game. Every team gets screwed by the refs during the season.

WOO! Michigan is one game away from getting out of September undefeated for the first time in far too long a time.

You best believe that the Wolves are going after blood in Minnesota Saturday. The Gophers have our Jug (for the first time in what, 15 years?), not to mention the fact that they had the audacity to plant their God damn flag at the 50 in the Big House last year. Mark my words - Mr. Carr and his boys will make their presence known.

WOO! Michigan is one game away from getting out of September undefeated for the first time in far too long a time.

You best believe that the Wolves are going after blood in Minnesota Saturday. The Gophers have our Jug (for the first time in what, 15 years?), not to mention the fact that they had the audacity to plant their God damn flag at the 50 in the Big House last year. Mark my words - Mr. Carr and his boys will make their presence known.

The Big Blue machine is going to crush Minnesota. You are right, the wolves will be motivated after those fuckers planted their flag in the big house.

OSU will lose 1 game this year, in the championship game to USC. their de is dominant!

No way dude. OSU is going all the way this year and winning every single game and winning the National Championship.

im a notre dame fan.

brady quinn+ charlie weis= freakin awsome!!!

i really hope they can perform well for the rest of the season.

and by the way, university of kentucky, my local team, was 2-1wich was his 1st winning record ever for rich brooks in his uk coaching career~~(fixed)

but they wont make it to a bowl game this year either becuase they SUCK

She's a complete retard, we should try proving something a little less difficult like "is water wet?"

Colors that end in -urple

I'm heading to Missoura to watch the Tigers play the Bufss but I'm a die-hard Hawkeye fan (don't ask me why I'm not going to Iowa City this weekend). The Bucks are goin' down this weekend!!!!!

Oh, ha, ha!

Oh, hee, hee!

Little Brown Jug

How I love thee!

Michigan still looks good. The fact that I am currently converting my girlfriend into a college football/Michigan fan made the game even more enjoyable for me. It'll be another good week for me - and the way State is playing, I don't think Henne and the boys have much to worry about...

...as much as I hate to say it, Ohio State still looks better... <_<...after the way they just raped Iowa, and taking into consideration what they did to Texas, they're really starting to scare me.

great that we got the little brown jug back GO BLUE!

remember the Penn State vs Ohio State game? Ohio State offensive was shut down by penn state for 2 quarters. Michigan can do better than that and shut them the whole game as OSU does not have a solid quarter back. If penn state had better oline they could have won the game, they even said that on tv during the game. Henne and Hart can do the job very well.

So the Michigan vs Ohio State will be the best matchup to decide who's #1 of the big ten and nationally.

remember the Penn State vs Ohio State game? Ohio State offensive was shut down by penn state for 2 quarters. Michigan can do better than that and shut them the whole game as OSU does not have a solid quarter back. If penn state had better oline they could have won the game, they even said that on tv during the game. Henne and Hart can do the job very well.

So the Michigan vs Ohio State will be the best matchup to decide who's #1 of the big ten and nationally.

So everything the announcers say on TV is exactly what teams need to do to win? They should just have the announcers coach then.

Penn State is a very solid defensive team, and while their offensive line was not good that game, did you ever think that OSU's defensive line caused a lot of those problems? PSU also does not have a solid QB, the kid locks onto receivers and throws into double coverage.

I love when fans allow their loyalties for a team blind them into thinking other teams aren't good. To say that Troy Smith is not a solid QB is a bit of wishful thinking. He's had his moments, but Henne has sputtered too. Troy Smith is definitely more of a multidimensional threat than Henne. Both teams have solid running backs and athletic O lines, like they do every year. Both teams have a standout gamebreaking receiver as well. In fact, these two teams are as evenly matched this year as they've ever been. OSU-Michigan will likely end up being a #1-3 or 1-4 matchup by the time they play.

Oh, ha, ha!

Oh, hee, hee!

Little Brown Jug

How I love thee!

Michigan still looks good. The fact that I am currently converting my girlfriend into a college football/Michigan fan made the game even more enjoyable for me. It'll be another good week for me - and the way State is playing, I don't think Henne and the boys have much to worry about...

...as much as I hate to say it, Ohio State still looks better... <_<...after the way they just raped Iowa, and taking into consideration what they did to Texas, they're really starting to scare me.

As far as who's going to win the Michigan/OSU and Michigan/MSU games, I've learned that no matter how good any team is in any certain year, and no matter how bad their rival is in that same year, either team can easily win.

OSU does not have a solid quarter back.

...uh, as much as I would love to believe that, I'm not sure you can say that about a leading Heisman candidate.

OSU does not have a solid quarter back.

You can say all you want about his NFL potential, but right now he's the best college QB in the nation.

Oh, ha, ha!

Oh, hee, hee!

Little Brown Jug

How I love thee!

Michigan still looks good.  The fact that I am currently converting my girlfriend into a college football/Michigan fan made the game even more enjoyable for me.  It'll be another good week for me - and the way State is playing, I don't think Henne and the boys have much to worry about...

As far as who's going to win the Michigan/OSU and Michigan/MSU games, I've learned that no matter how good any team is in any certain year, and no matter how bad their rival is in that same year, either team can easily win.

Shhhh! I know that! I'm just trying to convince myself so that I can actually have a stress-free week - you're ruining this for me!

OSU is overrated to me anyway. I think they have too much talent and not enough "teamwork" to me. Michigan has the power and teamwork to make this work. I agree that both teams are even matched and the game will be the best for both teams. I'll shut my mouth if michigan loses to OSU really bad. But i doubt that will happen.

and by the way, university of kentucky, my local team, was 2-1wich was his 1st winning record  ever for rich brooks the current coach of uk.

but they wont make it to a bowl game this year either becuase they SUCK

First winning record ever, huh?

http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&ch...rticle_id=10336

i meant his 1st winning record at uk.

i made a mistake calm down... geeze.

and yes in fact i am right about his first winning record at uk.

so yes in i meant that he had his 1st winning record at uk and u all made a huge deal out of a little thing, but guess what......

"The win was also a milestone for head coach Rich Brooks. For the first time in his UK coaching tenure, Brooks has a winning record"

http://www.kykernel.com/media/storage/pape...ww.kykernel.com

but no matter what rich brooks records are or show, hes not the right coach for uk football, they SUCK

and i fixed the original post .... now it says what i meant exactly, so u all dont get confused.

Calm down? He pointed out that you were wrong; that's it. Take the purple pill and relax because no one here cares about UK other than you. I could spout off about Vandy and no one would care, either.

Calm down?  He pointed out that you were wrong; that's it.  Take the purple pill and relax because no one here cares about UK other than you.  I could spout off about Vandy and no one would care, either.

the only reason i said calm down is because u all were like shes rettarded and stupid stuff.

it doesnt matter any ways.

i never said i cared about uk anyways, they suck at football

notre dame all the way!!!