Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisg19

New Jersey Devils Practice Photos

Thanks Very Much for all the various compliments, it is much appreciated.

if youget a chance to take any more pics can you see if you can get some of #49 David Clarkson. he is a friend and i just retuned all his skates.

I found one and posted it, sorry it's the best I had. Wish I could give you something better.

Nice pics! That arena must have some good lighting. I'm using the same camera and lens and I am surprised that you have such low grain at ISO800.

Actually these are the correct specs:

Canon 20D

Shutter Speed 1/1600th

Aperatue Mode

Aperature 2.8

ISO 1600

and yes they have very good lighting.

UPDATED with 14 more photos...

Devils Practice UPDATED 9/27/06

Chris

Great pics, makes me wish I could afford a nice camera......but an HDTV is next on my unnecessary purchases list :P

My team color is Grey this season, and I really want to find the Grey Devils practice jersey that Madden and Pandolfo are sporting in your pics.

He's always used a shaft with a wood blade.  He tried Pulse but didn't use it in games.  I'll find out.

He used a hex shaft with a wood blade on Saturday night

Same deal in the game against the B's.

Someone had zero cuffs on their Eastons in the background there; those are definitely the best-looking pair I've seen with that obnoxious "E" logo.

Hey thanks for the pic of Clarkson. He used to be so bow legged he could stand straight on his skates! I took 3 hours fixing him all up. You should have heard him on the phone after the 26th practice when he found out he is playing with Madden next game!

Actually these are the correct specs:

Canon 20D

Shutter Speed 1/1600th

Aperatue Mode

Aperature 2.8

ISO 1600

and yes they have very good lighting.

That sounds more like what I'm use to shooting at. I usually shot hockey at 1600 or 3200 and used NeatImage to clean them up. I use to shoot youth sports with a neighbor but have since retired from the photog. business.

Man, you sound like you could be my twin as far as interests?

Hockey

Photography (I also use a 20D with Sigma 70-200 f2.8)

Residential Architecture (I assume from the website, nice houses)

(unfortunately I haven't found a job with a custom builder yet, I'm still working for a steel deatiling group.)

Keep posting the nice pics.

well i notice ALL this useless crap

n i noticed that they were on the second rink at South Mountain and not on the regular rink

the Devs always practice on rink 2 at SMA. I grew up playing at SMA (youth devils). rink 1 sucks. I got to play with Stevens, Rafalski, Langs, Madden, Albelin during the lockout wich was their practice slot on rink 2. lots of fun!

great photos btw.

well i notice ALL this useless crap

n i noticed that they were on the second rink at South Mountain and not on the regular rink

the Devs always practice on rink 2 at SMA. I grew up playing at SMA (youth devils). rink 1 sucks. I got to play with Stevens, Rafalski, Langs, Madden, Albelin during the lockout wich was their practice slot on rink 2. lots of fun!

great photos btw.

rink 1 is very warm all around which is very weird (i know all of the underground piping and stuff like that).. my dad and my brother even took off their hoodies. I think the ice would be better if they could crank down the temp a notch.