Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantor22

What would YOU like to see in a hockey glove?

you could just change the shape a little and call the trigger finger a different name.

It would be cheaper to license the technology (in most cases) than to pay for all of the lawsuits that are sure to follow when you copy things like that. By licensing the feature, the designer gets reinforcement that the concept works and is a good idea. Plus they make a couple of bucks too.

Wow Lacrosse gloves are sweet. Are they approved for use in ice hockey? Like CSA (Canadian Saftey Association) approved in Canada?

Supercrosse

Bronx Nuckles

I have those gloves for lacrosse. Our school team (varsity) got them custom in black/red/silver and the logo on the gloves. The previous years we had warrior RPM's. Both are great gloves.

I dont see why the lacrosse gloves wouldnt be bad for hockey, considered basically every lacrosse glove has plastic inserts everywhere. They're much more protective in the middle part than any hockey glove. Afterall, they are meant to protect you from getting hit very hard with metal shafts

You wouldn't be able to use them (safely) becasue they don't have a lock thumb, and the thumb padding isn't as good. Hockey gloves are made for hockey where your bottom hand get slashed like crazy and your thumb gets it the most. In lacrosse you are more likley to get slashed on the outside of the hand, hence the more padding there. They are just made differently.

I have the supercrosses too and the superstars.They are way lighter and more flexible than hockey gloves but the mesh palm would be shot in minutes