Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantor22

What would YOU like to see in a hockey glove?

This is for a school project. I have to design a glove and was wondering what you would like to see in a hockey glove. Also what name would you give it? Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't mind Bauer Vapor XXs with nylon exteriors and some ventilation ports integrated into the glove. I suppose a cross between bauer and mission designs with the pro-style nylon exterior.

i want a hockey glove skeleton based on a lacrosse glove. Its easily 1/2 the weight of any hockey glove on the market now, and more protective. I also would mind having gel-pads in the glove. something like this.

And a cool max liner :D

Three piece fingers, air knit or ventilated neoprene gussets, plastic inserts in the padding and real leather or goat skin palms.

What I'd want in my gloves: easy to open and close grip, good ventilation and breathability, quick drying, comfort, light weight, good protection.

How I think they may be done: take the old Mission Warp Zeros (4 fingers and not 4/3) or the '04 M-1 Pro and make the index finger 3 segments, add two or three vent holes, add mesh gussets, make the sweat liner easily removable and replacable for between periods/breaks for dryer gloves, and use a nylon outter.

Or bring back the Franklin 9505's, segment the fingers, and add the replacable liner and nylon outter.

Name of the glove huh... how about the T-1000's?

As with everything else, more ventilation would be appreciative. Also a tad more wrist protection would be helpful. Decrease the weight of the glove. Name it ?? Can't help ya there.

i'd like to see a glove like the eagles, with 3 piece tapered fingers and plastic inserts

although i appreciate a school project and understand your enthusiasm, please do not use the triggerfinger finger patent or any other manufactures patent. mission as an example as many. just advice because evnthough it is a school project you can still get in to some trouble over patent infringments.

plerase accept this as friendly advice. patent laws are very specific and very tough. i would hate to see someone get into serious trouble over a project. i have some other ideas if you would like some help and guidence. i would be willing to help you personally, if you are interested. just email me.

but do not create the been there done that. be innovative., in your ideas.

hope that was some help to you.

if he makes lets say the trigger finger on his glove and only draws and it and doesnt actually make the glove, and even calls it something different can he still get in trouble, i dont see how if would matter......

you still need permission. trust me it is very complicated. i am not as hard or difficult if it is a drwing all i am saying is that some one may be.

it was just advice.

although i appreciate a school project and understand your enthusiasm, please do not use the triggerfinger finger patent or any other manufactures patent. mission as an example as many. just advice because evnthough it is a school project you can still get in to some trouble over patent infringments.

plerase accept this as friendly advice. patent laws are very specific and very tough. i would hate to see someone get into serious trouble over a project. i have some other ideas if you would like some help and guidence. i would be willing to help you personally, if you are interested. just email me.

Unless he is in a college (university for you Canadians) design course or actually making a product, he is in zero danger of getting in trouble for product infrigement

be innovative., in your ideas.

Put the "trigger-finger" on every finger. Thats innovative. :P

Im only kidding.

Seems like a fun project you have, i would love to do something like that, but my school sucks <_<

Unless he is in a college (university for you Canadians) design course or actually making a product, he is in zero danger of getting in trouble for product infrigement

because we don't have colleges here... :rolleyes:

be innovative., in your ideas.

Put the "trigger-finger" on every finger. Thats innovative. :P

Im only kidding.

Seems like a fun project you have, i would love to do something like that, but my school sucks <_<

ya i kno Thhockey, i wish. Ive never had a free choice on a project topic, but i actually think my school is pretty awesome :lol:

I like the XX's, but they look kind of funky. Then My old Zero Shocks, I love the protection, you can't feel anything on the top of your hand. I think It's some kind of hard closed cell foam, and then an air bladder? I think it would be even better if it were segmented in certain parts. I wish I could fabricate my own design, but doesnt everybody?