Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

Paypal Help, i'm getting robbed by 700$

I would also contact the Post Office and let them know that a package has been sent to the address you have and that the person has paid for the item with a fake credit card. Maybe they'll be able to contact the proper people

You can be sure I will never ever use paypal again..

Thanks for the site i have a pratice right now and i will check it after

Thanks to all of you who is trying to help me out!

You can be sure I will never ever use paypal again..

Thanks for the site i have a pratice right now and i will check it after

Thanks to all of you who is trying to help me out!

Why are you blaming paypal? I still don't see how any of this is their fault.

who else than paypal has put my money on ''hold'' ?? (but it is just not on hold it is -575$).

It is certainly not ebay or What-ever the name could be. YES it is paypal who is taking my money away!

who else than paypal has put my money on ''hold'' ?? (but it is just not on hold it is -575$).

It is certainly not ebay or What-ever the name could be. YES it is paypal who is taking my money away!

Look at it from the other side:

Paypal is protecting the guy whose account was used fraudulently. If you shipped it to someone other than the actual account holder, they're doing exactly what they are supposed to do. They're returning the money to a guy who had it stolen from them. Do you think the other guy should be out that much money because his account got hacked?

Okay, What about Paypal protection policy?? it is THEIR PROBLEM if they got hacked.

#2. The credit card policy should also apply.

Why should I return the money? Umm yea. what about my laptop that i ship? Will i get it back?? Ummm not sure;)..

Oh and by the way chadd. We exchanged email since sept the 7th. he paid me the 24th.

And in some email, he sais he couldn't pay me right now because he had to clear some found on his credit card. So if he started to talk to me by the 7th HE ALREADY HAD the stolen CC.

So the guy who got his card stolen, FOR freakin 2 weeks never flashed he didn't had his card! WOW brillant.

Oh and by the way chadd. We exchanged email since sept the 7th. he paid me the 24th.

And in some email, he sais he couldn't pay me right now because he had to clear some found on his credit card. So if he started to talk to me by the 7th HE ALREADY HAD the stolen CC.

So the guy who got his card stolen, FOR freakin 2 weeks never flashed he didn't had his card! WOW brillant.

Dumb, Dumb, if the dude had the stolen card on the 7th why didn't he use it on that day then?

See... I dont get it either... Like I said.. He said, as an excuse, that he had to wait to ''clear fund'' on his card.

I dont mind helping paypal or the credit card compagnie with the information I have, What i dont like is that: they blaming me and i should be responsable of this, and that's Bullshit

Okay, What about Paypal protection policy?? it is THEIR PROBLEM if they got hacked.

Why should I return the money? Umm yea. what about my laptop that i ship? Will i get it back?? Ummm not sure;)..

Why do I get the feeling you wouldn't be acting the same way if you were on the other side? This is one of the big reasons I avoid ebay for big purchases, too much crap.

See... I dont get it either... Like I said.. He said, as an excuse, that he had to wait to ''clear fund'' on his card.

I dont mind helping paypal or the credit card compagnie with the information I have, What i dont like is that: they blaming me and i should be responsable of this, and that's Bullshit

You're fucked.

Do you think if i take all the money out of my bank account and ask my mom to delete her credit card and get the way out of paypal . Would it work? or they still can get me back?

Why do I get the feeling you wouldn't be acting the same way if you were on the other side? This is one of the big reasons I avoid ebay for big purchases, too much crap.

what im saying chadd is if i was on the other way.

I would file the claim and everything, but i wouldn't want a ''good'' person pay the prize for the error.

My mom got her card cloned and they bought 300$ at foot-locker. She got her money back but i dont think Foot-locker paid 300$ to visa!

See what i'm talking about?? I dont get why ''I'' should be the bad guy in this situation.

Dude, you were scammed. The email you got was fake. There is nobody under that address at paypal.

How did you draw that conclusion ? The email address pending_reversal@paypal.com IS a valid address. What kind of scam would involve notifying the target that he has been scammed ?

72 hours after this email, i emailed them 4 TIMES, no responce after 72 hours!...

That sucks. If that is the case I would try calling them. I know you probably don't want to pay for the call, but it's in your interest to talk to someone sooner rather than later - if only to gain some small peace of mind. Good luck.

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)

Did you get a tracking number for the shipment?

Paypal has the best interest of the BUYER in mind, not the seller.

My buddy got ripped for almost $6000. He tried to sue them...but they have made it so that is virtually impossible. I don't remember the specifics, but they have you by the short hairs. Something about needed a physical address to sue someone, or something like that.

I got one, with the receipt and everything i called the post office today, and ask if they could return my laptop to me and cancel the shipment and they said it was impossible, and the laptop was not delivered but close to. so yes i have the tracking number