Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattopiela

Stealth S15 skates

In my experiences we were given credit on our account for the skates we sent back. I dont think the rep is held accountable, he did his job by making the sale, Easton however failed in making a quality durable boot. As stated before, we have never been denied credit when sending these skates back. Our rep gave us the initial ok because we had a lot of customers having their ankles torn apart, a few others had serious cracks in the boot. In my opinion, just go around your rep and call easton directly, the warranty department will then determine if the boot failed its purpose, not the rep.

hey guys got my stealths in today ns they are siiiickkk, skated on them earlier and they didnt hurt too bad, I don't know how to put pictures up on here, but as soon as i find out i will. the left boot is 7 3/4 and the right is 7.5, c width and x stiff, i have tuuk ls holders on them.

how do you transfer a photo into web format to post on here?

hey guys got my stealths in today ns they are siiiickkk, skated on them earlier and they didnt hurt too bad, I don't know how to put pictures up on here, but as soon as i find out i will. the left boot is 7 3/4 and the right is 7.5, c width and x stiff, i have tuuk ls holders on them.

how do you transfer a photo into web format to post on here?

imageshack.us

those skates look so beautiful is greatskate a candian website dose ne one no, cuz if there 549 cdn i am all over them??

Geography would like you to stop violating it. Are you serious?

My shop guy took off the Razor holder and put on Tuuks. Easton claimed that voided the warranty. Ok, if thats what they want to say. Still, putting on Tuuks had nothing to do with the hole in the toe cap on his skates. We took off the Tuuks and were ready to put the Razors back on to send back. My rep said no go, warranty is voided. Quick ? : Are warranty returns credited back against a sales rep's invoiced sales? In other words, does the rep "lose" money on a return? Sounds strange, I know, but I do wonder. Anybody with the honest answer care to share?

I have booked the S15 again for the shop. The rest of the Easton skate line I couldn't sell in my shop if they were $10 a pair. Its just my customers are not interested in the rest of the Easton skate line. I book what sells in skates: NBH. This is how it goes in our location. Every location is different.

Lol I'd be willing to buy a pair of 1500c's for 10 bucks ha. Even any of the others. Let me know haha.

well either way, i'm not lookin for these skates to hold me over for two years or anything, but if they last anything like my 1500's I think i'll be fine and my 1500's lasted me pretty good. More than a year, and thats skating everyday + a full season of junior hockey.

so is greatskate candian or not?? can somone jus give me a normal coment instead of a stupid remark i dont usually buy stuff of the internet thats why i dont no thanks :)

I did try them on in Vegas. It fits me very well and it is very light.

I fit in a R instead of a W, same as the SyNergy.

It is very light but the fit is very odd. It probably fits me worse than ever and I'm not a fan of the lining at all.

So JR, would you say that the last that Easton used on the Stealths is the same as the Synergys? Are the length and width the same for the same size boot on each separate model?