Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=300070326490

INNOVATIVE TRUE1 HOCKEY STICK. THE STICK WAS A ONE PIECE WHEN WE BOUGHT IT, BUT MY SON DID NOT LIKE THE BLADE SO HE CUT IT OFF AND REPLACED WITH A BAUER VAPOR X COMPOSITE BLADE, CURVE IS LINDROS P88, RIGHT.

THE STICK WAS HARDLY USED, NOT A LOT OF SCRATCHES OR DENTS OR ANYTHING, MY SON MOSTLY USED IT AS A BACK UP STICK. THE STICK ITSELF MEASURED 50", NOT INCLUDING THE BLADE.

what is the problem with this ad?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=300070326490

INNOVATIVE TRUE1 HOCKEY STICK. THE STICK WAS A ONE PIECE WHEN WE BOUGHT IT, BUT MY SON DID NOT LIKE THE BLADE SO HE CUT IT OFF AND REPLACED WITH A BAUER VAPOR X COMPOSITE BLADE, CURVE IS LINDROS P88, RIGHT.

THE STICK WAS HARDLY USED, NOT A LOT OF SCRATCHES OR DENTS OR ANYTHING, MY SON MOSTLY USED IT AS A BACK UP STICK. THE STICK ITSELF MEASURED 50", NOT INCLUDING THE BLADE.

what is the problem with this ad?

its a monocomp its the macdaddy its not fused

Hope nobody minds me going off topic but I didn't think this needed it's own topic.

I just bought an item off ebay (Buy It Now) and when I went through the paypal section it said I had completed the transaction and had paid for the item, but heres my problem I go back on to 'My Ebay' and it still says that I have 1 more item left to pay for :wacko: as I'm not wanting to end up paying for the item twice could one of you guys tell me whats happend or what I've done wrong. (most likley! :D)

Hope nobody minds me going off topic but I didn't think this needed it's own topic.

I just bought an item off ebay (Buy It Now) and when I went through the paypal section it said I had completed the transaction and had paid for the item, but heres my problem I go back on to 'My Ebay' and it still says that I have 1 more item left to pay for :wacko: as I'm not wanting to end up paying for the item twice could one of you guys tell me whats happend or what I've done wrong. (most likley! :D)

If you paid the seller through Paypal by logging onto Paypal directly, not using the ebay link to paypal...you can just take the drop down Menu in My Ebay and make it say "Paid".

When you follow the ebay links to PP....that changes automatically to Paid.

I didn't logon to paypal I just enterd my card details and clicked continue and thought that was that, so have I not paid yet?

Thanks for the quick reply!