Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

Somehow I have a feeling that dude's going to have a hard time getting just $45 for it......

I bought mine new 5 years ago for $25 at Oshman's (a generic, mall-type general purpose sporting goods store).

Hey man, it comes taped, what more can one ask for? I bet at least $10 goes to the tape job, $15 goes to the actual stick, and the rest on the set he used to take the picture in. Thats dedication and he should be applauded for his effort...... <_<

^, he knows what he is talking about, I think if he says it's and L-2 blade then it is an L-2 blade. Pro's don't get everything with retail designing.

Not really an ebay idiot.....But my LHS has sherwood eclipses that are junior 50 flex sticks and say PRO STOCK, NO WARRANTY...lol that makes me laugh everytime :D

Not really an ebay idiot.....But my LHS has sherwood eclipses that are junior 50 flex sticks and say PRO STOCK, NO WARRANTY...lol that makes me laugh everytime :D

and how much are the selling them for?

my LHS had prostock syns for $229 at one point :lol:

I thought you were mentioning the Easton Classic shaft that Shanahan uses. $40US for a Easton Classic is a joke. I don't wonder anymore how people make quick money off eBay.

^, he knows what he is talking about, I think if he says it's and L-2 blade then it is an L-2 blade. Pro's don't get everything with retail designing.

the mold line on the top has Inno written all over it...

the mold line on the top has Inno written all over it...

Kids on my team have L-2 blades without any paint left over, that is exactly what they look like. That blade looks thicker than an L-2 but that could be due to a thousand other variables. By looking at that picture we have no way of determining what exactly it is.