Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

If it is a member selling that load of shite then we have failed as a site.

I think i'm wrong, but that ebay name was familiar for some reason.

Okay so maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think pro's have blades that have "been cracked to add curve".

http://cgi.ebay.com/EASTON-SYNERGY-ST-SYKO...emZ190026059831

Sometimes when you heat up composite blades to add curve to them the composite layer bubbles up and it causes it to look like its cracked, but the blade is still very stiff.

Ive done it to many OPS and never had a problem. This could or may not be the case with this stick, but im just adding my $.02.

yeah thats my auction, and thats exactly what is done to it, it was cracked or heated up or something to add curve.. if you dont believe me buy it and check it out, you'll see.

Just a suggestion though, maybe don't say it was cracked to add curve. That sounds like what it says, the blade is cracked. I too have a cracked blade, and yes, it curves more. In the other direction.

Maybe a better way to say it would be "The blade was professionally heated and altered to increase the curve."

Oh and another thing. "Buy it and you'll see," isn't a very good line, either. Sure, yeah, I'll give you my money for something I am doubtful about just to see. And what, if I don't like it, you'll pay shipping to get it back?

SMU I believe. I dont recall seeing them on giant, but definitely seen them on monkey. I think they still have them there. Pretty sure they were for The Hockey Group.

SMU I believe. I dont recall seeing them on giant, but definitely seen them on monkey. I think they still have them there. Pretty sure they were for The Hockey Group.

hockeymonkey is where i saw them, sorry, not giant

Come on guys there the best skates money can buy and the best tuuk holders to.

Not worth the $50 yah right

I would definatly get them

(Sarcasm)