Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

10th anniversary

Wow...

I can't believe it has been 10 years...honestly feels like it was yesterday.

Hockey was at its peak in the US - too bad they weren't able to capitalize on that.

That's still one of, if not the best, playoffs ever. So many good series leading up to a great Finals.

That's still one of, if not the best, playoffs ever. So many good series leading up to a great Finals.

The best I can remember.

BTW- Supposedly(sp?) there will be a special announcment regarding the Rangers at 505PM today.

Yea, there moving to Washington, the new Seattle Rangers ;)

I was a local Blues fan since I was young, but the 1994 NHL playoffs is what really got me into hockey overall, including playing the sport. Just so many great games starting from the 1st round. As far as the Cup Finals went.....who can forget Bure VS Richter?

Me and my high school buddies (juniors at the time) headed up to the local sports bar almost every night. Even though the Blues were eliminated, they were still showing the other games. Nowadays I can't find a local sports bar that plays NHL hockey if the Blues arent playing. Unfortunate sign of the hockey times I guess.

That was an amazing playoff run, I was sure it was in the bad after Zezel burried in OT vs. The 'Nucks. I remember there was a huge following what seemed to be everyone and that every series was so intense. Mess gauranteeing a win and gettin a trick.

It's weird looking back on some of past playoffs. I remember McKlane (sp?) bailing out Vancouver in OT vs. Calgary, if he hadn't made the stop the series was over.

Best Ranger ever- Joe Kocur. He won the cup with them that year, right, but he got hurt and was a scratch for game 7? Or am I thinking of someone completely different....