Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

The problem is just that their descriptions aren't the best to go off of, so that's why the majority wait for the risk-takers to post what they get.

My prostock asham warrior blade came just in time for drop-in last week. Hockeymonkey took awhile to process (about 3-4 days), but i got the package when they said i would ;) . Curve is nearly identical to a bauer 106, but with a much less rockered profile, and overall i like it.

Warrior asham-link fixed

I got my 2 yashin blades today, I like the curve on them, despite what was said about them :D

Still waiting on the shaft, the UPS guy forgot about it, it is in the country, just in the back of a UPS van still. Won't blame him, after all it's christmas eve and he probebly had alot of stuff to deliver.

Had the chance to try out the Dolomite Nipple Grip 300 flex shaft and composite Rahkshani blade I received last week.

Blade: 5.5 - 6.0 lie, less open and slightly higher lie version of a P91 pattern. Fairly light weight, exceptional feel for a composite (makes me want a true PM9 in a Mission VDS blade).

Shaft: Flex and grip are as expected, but the entier shaft seems to be the same cross section as the "tapered" section (think cyclone, or Metamorphic Flyweight). A little disappointed that a "tapered" shaft is only 50 in. in length, but thats part of the fun and mystery of prostock.

Anyone with questions, or interested in trading let me know.

The problem is just that their descriptions aren't the best to go off of, so that's why the majority wait for the risk-takers to post what they get.

Well.....haven't been in Vegas lately, so I guess it is my time to take a risk. I think that I am going to go with either a 2 pack or 3 pack and pick a few different curves based on the loose descriptions that HM puts on the site. I'll be sure to post pics of what I receive in hopes to build up the database on this thread.

EDIT: Ordered in a Shanahan and a Rahkshani. Will post pics in a week.

You got a pm spree.

BTW Anyone else got any more blades on the trading block? I've got one 01-003 which is a drury with a lie of 6. I believe cavs is the first in line to buy.

Need to clear out some blades before I start considering placing another order. ;)

just for info, the mid curve dimitrakos blades i have seen in the past were kariya pro copies. i've put them next to my properly labeled kariya pros and they were mirrored. so its a very small curve with little wedge to it; very flat 5 lie. don't know about the heel curve though.

i should have two green woods and two young composites coming this week. i'll throw up some pictures when i get the chance.

just for info, the mid curve dimitrakos blades i have seen in the past were kariya pro copies. i've put them next to my properly labeled kariya pros and they were mirrored. so its a very small curve with little wedge to it; very flat 5 lie. don't know about the heel curve though.

i should have two green woods and two young composites coming this week. i'll throw up some pictures when i get the chance.

That is encouraging for me. At least I know going forward about the low lie for his curves. Might need to pick one of them up in the heel curve now knowing the lie. Thanks for that!!

got my customer service call of doom today. My order went from:

Dolo 280 nipple grip

4 X RH standard wood Paris

2 X RH tapered comp Rakhshani

3 X RH tapered wood Green

2 X shaft butt end

to

Dolo 280 nipple grip

3 X RH tapered comp Rakhshani

1 X RH standard comp 02-266

1 X shaft butt end

If anyone else get the Paris blades and doesn't like them I would certainly like a few more.

Anyone wana get rid of a Mission Rahkshani blade? Sell or Trade or willing to go in on a pack, I am really keen to get my hands on one? Please PM me?

Anyone wana get rid of a Mission Rahkshani blade? Sell or Trade or willing to go in on a pack, I am really keen to get my hands on one? Please PM me?

I have one on the way right now. If it is the curve that I am looking for, then I would be more than willing to split up a pack with you. I'll let you know.

any help with the remaining RH woodies? (Mayers, McManus, Fitzgerald, Donovan, Eickman, Boguniecki, Burish, Bartholomay)

Any info or pic is appreciated, looking for something near a Forsberg/Modano/PM9 retail, thanks.