Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flood

Your Favorite MSH thread

Well there have been many threads here on MSH and i'm just wondering which is everyones favorite??? whether it be informative, funny or you just enjoyed watching people dig at eachother and if it's an older thread please post the link so us noobs can enjoy the fun also.

sorry about posting in the wrong forum.

oh mine is the SHOW IT OFF thread just because I enjoy seeing everyones gear, that or any thread where mack and kovy debate over why kovy is/isn't the best player in the NHL.

oh mine is the SHOW IT OFF thread just because I enjoy seeing everyones gear, that or any thread where mack and kovy debate over why kovy is/isn't the best player in the NHL.

i like show it off, but photoshopped equipment is better

Hmmm... there is so much variety here. I love the reviews best and the "how do I" threads (that's what brought me here in the first place) and the fun stuff is hillarious.

I'd say the Nike Swift Socks from a couple of months' back would be ONE of my favourites, because it is so rare to catch JR with his pants down (so to speak) but I have to down grade its overall rating for two reasons: I notice BadKitty's male ballerina pic has disappeared and JR never did post those "better" shots LOL

My Webpage

Any thread that doesn't get posted to start pointless conversation and "up your post count".....

hint.

Hahaha, LOL

Any thread that doesn't get posted to start pointless conversation and "up your post count".....

hint.

don't be a douche

hint.

LOLZ FOTFLMAO N00BZ 0WNED PWN'D

REPORTED

hint.

don't be a douche

hint.

REPORTED

DEPORTED

IMPORTED

Had to say it.

back to the original topic, best thread right now is the 'Most uncomfortable night of my life' thread just beacuse of the ongoing exchanges between mack and LkptTiger :lol:

hint.

don't be a douche

hint.

REPORTED

DEPORTED

IMPORTED

Had to say it.

If he keeps it up, he's gonna get...

EXPORTED

hint.

don't be a douche

hint.

REPORTED

DEPORTED

IMPORTED

Had to say it.

If he keeps it up, he's gonna get...

EXPORTED

CONTORTED