Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekdawg

Prostock Warrior Dolomites

Then you shouldn't be buying Warrior's sticks.

That company is going to lead to a generation of kids who think that not only do breasts feel like a bag of sand but that nipples feel like carbon fiber. That only happens on bad fakes. I feel bad for the poor teenage girls that are going to have to live through this.

Number 2 reason why I haven't. The number 1 reason being I haven't seen one in person. Hockey sticks are like women, I just can't spend money on a stick I haven't personally seen or messed around with.

Have you popped off the top and looked at the information inside the shaft?

Yeh, says inno something something meh. I wouldn't care less if it was a woody in disquse it works for me.

That company is going to lead to a generation of kids who think that not only do breasts feel like a bag of sand but that nipples feel like carbon fiber. That only happens on bad fakes. I feel bad for the poor teenage girls that are going to have to live through this.

I'm 13 and i have never used an inno or a warrior, i have used easton sticks pretty much all of my hockey life (7 years). i have never had a problem with any easton stick.i have given thoughts to other brands and it has been questionable if i should switch to other brands(if so, may try bauer or if i see a warrior in person and like it). also i have only seen a warrior stick once (not counting nhl games) and this kid was on the other team. I dont think that my generation will be a warrior generation.my team is a majority of easton and bauersticks

(I like boobs better than sandpaper and carbonfiber)

i havent been using synergys but i started with franklin wood and then a nike 2 peice and then a couple of easton wood sticks (being young they lasted long) and then in 04 i started with the yellow synergy and in 05 i had the SL and i had family issues so i havent played since march of 06 and i started in early jthis month and now use the stealth cnt

and yes i know what boobs are

Warrior is the transvestite of the hockey world. Sure it may look attractive from afar but there is going to come a time where the true stick will reveal itself and you will not be very pleased.

There are three curves left in Right Hand, and I am thinking about getting one (or three).

They are Brown, Foster, and Green.

Brown is a 260 Flex (95) Kovalev/Weight (Drury/Iginla)

Foster is a 180 Flex (120) Weight (Iginla)

And Green is a 260 Flex (95) Sakic

Which one would have the least loft? I use a Fedorov, and I'd really like a more closed face blade with less curve. The Brown is looking pretty good right now, but Kovalev is a really open curve, so I'm contemplating the possibilities.

You know, hockeymonkey could have just taken a picture of the curves lined up. Would have made it a lot easier. But of course, hockeymonkey is unconventional, kind of like their shipping.

Brown doesn't have much loft but can't compare it to the other two. Unless that's Travis Green and I think his is pretty closed if memory serves.

Another idiotic thing on monkey... Check out the Elias#3. It's apparently a heel-toe curve and it has a "claw" for a toe shape.

Also, according to monkey the Schaeffer#2 and the Fischer (as DamnLocust mentioned) are close to... Well, nothing.

yeah i know. I bought that HEX-1 with his curve on it and i was very shocked when i got it. I couldn't even use it. I loved the curve but for me the flex was not enough.

Now everytime i order i call them up or tey my hardest for them to email me a pic

Now everytime i order i call them up or tey my hardest for them to email me a pic

Amen to that. I've found that descriptions and pattern charts are all over the place and vary from one retailer to the next. I generally ask for a pic to be emailed, but in Hockeymonkey's case, they claim to 'not have a digital camera', so you are essentially stuck with whatever you get.

does anyone know what the parise is like?

As whbd18 said, it Drury-ish. I was at their shop two weekends ago and was browsing the pro stock Warrior section. They had a couple Parise sticks there, and there was a noticeable difference in balance between the two. One was light as a feather, the other felt blade heavy. If you order one, I hope they send the better one! For those in the Southern California area, they sell the Warrior pro stock for $10 cheaper in store than online.

does anyone know what the parise is like?

As whbd18 said, it Drury-ish. I was at their shop two weekends ago and was browsing the pro stock Warrior section. They had a couple Parise sticks there, and there was a noticeable difference in balance between the two. One was light as a feather, the other felt blade heavy. If you order one, I hope they send the better one! For those in the Southern California area, they sell the Warrior pro stock for $10 cheaper in store than online.

its these reasons i wish i didnt live in NJ.

our retail stores are okay, but nothing like when i went to detroit or boston for tournaments

There are three curves left in Right Hand, and I am thinking about getting one (or three).

Which one would have the least loft? I use a Fedorov, and I'd really like a more closed face blade with less curve. The Brown is looking pretty good right now, but Kovalev is a really open curve, so I'm contemplating the possibilities.

You know, hockeymonkey could have just taken a picture of the curves lined up. Would have made it a lot easier. But of course, hockeymonkey is unconventional, kind of like their shipping.

If you want something with a less open face but similiar curve to Fedorv get a Kolanos.

Perani's here in Ann Arbor (Michigan) has about 3-5 of that curve left. I believe it was a stiffer flex like a 240 or a 220.

I could probably get a discount too if you wanted like 2 or 3 of the stick later on.

Hey, that would be absolutely awesome. 240 Flex is fine, since I use the 100 Flex Dolomite anyway. If the curve is truly similar to the Fedorov, that would be awesome if you could get me a price quote. I'd definitely look into at least two if the price is pretty reasonable.

If you want something with a less open face but similiar curve to Fedorv get a Kolanos.

Perani's here in Ann Arbor (Michigan) has about 3-5 of that curve left. I believe it was a stiffer flex like a 240 or a 220.

I could probably get a discount too if you wanted like 2 or 3 of the stick later on.