Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbettner66

where to find mission leg pads

I was thinking about buying some of the mission leg pads - and i found the colors i like but it seems like no website has them in the colors i want

these are the ones i want - but i can't find anywhere that has them in this color

missionpads.jpg

maybe this is a question for justin?

i think its a little weird that the color scheme on missions website isn't available that i can find ;)

can anyone find them?

i think the correct order should be silver/black/white (i think)

Think the color you want is "chr/blk/wht"..silver is lighter, charcoal is what you want.

I haven't seen too many places that stock the 'Pro' pad, but lotta places have the Elites that arn't in that color. I do think I've seen that color on eBay once or twice...and eBay is the only place that has the yellows I like. They might just be behind on producing them? I think some were saying that the red ones were hard to find for a while cause of that.

have to wait for dec for mission to produce and ship more orders, so your best bet would be either e-bay or a christmas present.

Yeah, I'm still giving serious thought. I'm assuming these pads are 12", although at the level I play at nobody cares. My glove/blocker are less than a year old as is (RBK 7K/8K) but unfortunately I'm a color whore, so I'd feel the need to get the whole kaboodle.

Also not sure if I should get 34" or 36". Currently wearing 36" RBKs although ideally I should be using 34"+1". On goaliestore's board, a few guys with 17.5" ATK listed that they got the 36". A couple guys with 16.5" ATK are using the 34". Naturally my ATK is 17".

I'm playing goalie for an inline team this summer and I was previously looking at the Itech 4.8 X-Wing pads but since these are just a tad bit more I was debating on getting these instead. Any thoughts of which set would be better to get? $700 pad from '06 or $450 pad from '08.. Thanks in advance.

The Pros from what I understand are jenpro on the knee and calf wings so if you play ice, you definitely want those. The Elites which I have are nylon and are more than enough for roller.

Haven't used the Pros or any other ice pad for roller. If you're playing on sportcourt/icecourt, I think the difference in sliding is neglible as you really can't do butterfly slides on the nylon wings of the Elite either (at least not the same as in ice with an ice pad).