Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Looks Like NBH will be pissed

I am a huge bruins fan too, i am going to the game thursday against malkin and crosby, hopefully we can pull out a win tomorrow at buffalo and then thursday and get something going here.

courtesy of the Boston Globe 1/15/07

"....Savard prepared three Bauer sticks for battle after practice. He primarily has used Warrior sticks this season. Savard said there isn't much of a difference."

warrior bought Innovatative and is putting more advertising money and some better designs on the sticks and they pretty much exploded...and i do believe the stick the pro's are using is actually a dolomite not a painted over mac daddy.

"....Savard prepared three Bauer sticks for battle after practice. He primarily has used Warrior sticks this season. Savard said there isn't much of a difference."

yep, my mistake earlier about saying i thought hed been using the one90 for a little bit. Lewis changed the lines around for the bruins and they lost few in a row so he threw out all his warrior sticks and went to the one90..he started using it on monday against sabres. Good pic of him on gettyimages, my finger is in the pic where hes up against the boards after he scored, for anyone who cares

yep, my mistake earlier about saying i thought hed been using the one90 for a little bit. Lewis changed the lines around for the bruins and they lost few in a row so he threw out all his warrior sticks and went to the one90..he started using it on monday against sabres. Good pic of him on gettyimages, my finger is in the pic where hes up against the boards after he scored, for anyone who cares

I highly doubt he threw out his Warriors. They are most likely selling them in the store at the Garden if anything and Ill find that out when I go to the Bruins/Sens game this weekend.

I highly doubt he threw out his Warriors. They are most likely selling them in the store at the Garden if anything and Ill find that out when I go to the Bruins/Sens game this weekend.

Savard was using a One90 against the Rags on Saturday.