Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sven

Massive fight in Germany yesterday

Yesterday there was a top-match between Ingolstadt(1st) versus Cologne(3rd) and there was a huge fight. If not the best fight we've ever seen here in germany.

Just check out the video.. Normally, i hate fights in hockey, but this one isnt that bad.

http://www.streaming-factory.com/haie-06-0...uegelei-dsl.wmv

Oh, yeah, Cologne won 10-0 in the end since Ingolstadt lost their 4 top defenders and other players.

Nice fight, although I gotta say what has the German league done to their officials helmets!

Thats cause of the main sponsor of the league (Gelbe Seiten = Yellow Pages, which is like a telephone book for firms and stuff)

and you have to love the uniforms...more adds than a NASCAR driver.

I personally love this billboard-style, but thats just me.

Every forward who has ever been bumped or tripped-up by a goaltender while on the forecheck just smiled a little bit...

The refs have NO idea what to do.

I was expecting both teams to jump on the ice (general fight in french, is this term good in english?) but that's not bad for a European fight :lol: Just kidding lol

Can you tell me if the goalies name is Jimmy Waite? If so he's a guy from my hometown, once played in the NHL i think, i had no clue he was playing in Germany.

WOW. i agree with dieselbro The refs are out to lunch for sure there. ahah Yellow helmets i love the skating billboards. What will they think of next over their

I was expecting both teams to jump on the ice (general fight in french, is this term good in english?) but that's not bad for a European fight :lol: Just kidding lol

Can you tell me if the goalies name is Jimmy Waite? If so he's a guy from my hometown, once played in the NHL i think, i had no clue he was playing in Germany.

Yeah it is Jimmy Waite. I saw the last name and was wondering that myself.

Yes, its Jimmy. I think hes a good goalie. What a cool coincidence if you know him.

Talking about the fight, the one guy in the white jersey used to be a boxer or something. You still can see that in the other guys face, haha.

Yes, its Jimmy. I think hes a good goalie. What a cool coincidence if you know him.

Talking about the fight, the one guy in the white jersey used to be a boxer or something. You still can see that in the other guys face, haha.