Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westcory

White Rbk 9k

i thought about putting black ones on there from looking at smyths skates, they do look awesome, but i thought i'd stay true to the white of the skate and stick with the white tuuk....i've seen some pics of kovy wearing them as well, and i just think they look ballerific.

i thought about putting black ones on there from looking at smyths skates, they do look awesome, but i thought i'd stay true to the white of the skate and stick with the white tuuk....i've seen some pics of kovy wearing them as well, and i just think they look ballerific.

Are Smyth's black or Navy blue? Thought he was wearing the holders in Oiler navy....

why would you put a black holder on a white skate? seems counter productive to the whole white theme.

I would agree with you IF the whole skate was white...but it is not...it is white and black. In either case, I think both holders look good...it's a PP thang.

Is there a big difference between the epro holder and the tuuk holder?

Not really.The E-Pros made me feel really high up though.

in comparison, yes, but it's not an aggressive forward lean like a graf. E pro is neutral, tuuk custom+ is leaning back a bit on your heels. Tuuk Lightspeed is neutral.

in comparison, yes, but it's not an aggressive forward lean like a graf. E pro is neutral, tuuk custom+ is leaning back a bit on your heels. Tuuk Lightspeed is neutral.

Will they skate pretty much like the E-pro? (LS2)

Or all funky, like the Graf.

LS2 will be a lot closer to the E pro than cobras. not sure how the two compare to one another, however. If you're thinking of LS2 on your white 9ks....those would look sick.

Thanks for info. That's all I needed to know.

any news on whether this limited run is goin to be it, or are they ever going to release these skates for retail on a large scale??

I think that is Shawns account as the item location is in Tampa and it's a different ebay account. So they are his own pictures i believe.

i played against a kid who had the white 9k's the other day, i almost asked him how he got em haha. It was some high school elite team from ottawa, all the kids had mia's and all kinds of other crazy stuff.

i played against a kid who had the white 9k's the other day, i almost asked him how he got em haha. It was some high school elite team from ottawa, all the kids had mia's and all kinds of other crazy stuff.

you from Ottawa, dam we should hook up and play...