Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westcory

White Rbk 9k

Yes, he only reps Peranis and Suburban Sports.

Good luck with that. You're probably better off going through me. Then again, I did see the other RBK rep and he did not know anything, so it could be a Canadian thing for now.

Just Hockey in Toronto - Steels West location have them in stock, same price as the regular 9K at $750 CND, the display model was size 8D, but the owner told me they have all sizes in stock. The skate is called 9K Kovalev Edition.

http://www.justhockeysfs.com/contact_us.asp

Cheers

Actually your wrong, maison de sports has both the kovalev 9k and the ovechkin skates both at 650 in montreal.

sweet... I find them, I'm buying them... haha.

My fiancee just said "You JUST bought 9K's, why do you need white ones?!"

Response to fiancee...."You JUST bought a purse...why do you need a white one?"

Sleep well on the couch. :lol:

she just dosen't understand.

couch? I'll end up sleeping in the yard with the dogs..... but I'll have some bangin' skates at hockey!

The Fiancee "Those look like Stormtrooper boots!"

Me "That's IT, wedding is off!!"

I got mine!

Just Hockey was awesome to deal with......

Cant wait!

Any other places besides Just Hockey have them?? I called them and they didn't have my size. :(

This place had some:

Maison Du Sport M S - 16 km W - 4889 BOULEVARD SAINT-CHARLES, PIERREFONDS, QC, Canada - (514) 626-4321

well, I'll at least do the "right thing" by the wife and wait for them to hit my LHS... they're a chain in the Northeast, so I'm sure they'll have them sooner or later...

I am wondering why Canadians got first crack. It doesn't make any sense - I am a Platinum Dealer and I haven't heard anything. DarkStar saw his rep as well and no mention of it too. I am seriously thinking this is a Canada-only thing.

Sorry... but someone made me do it......... http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rbk1rb5.jpg (FOR T-BLADE LOVERS ONLY) :rolleyes:

Was the "someone" German....because everyone knows the only thing Germans love more than David Hasselhof is T-Blades.

Jr. I talked to my brand rep today and he said he has heard nothin about the white 9k's.I think your right about the whole Canada only thing.

I know a place in town that said they were getting them...but I haven't been in there since. Maybe I'll swing by and see. I need some, uh...stick wax..anyways ;)

I know a place in town that said they were getting them...but I haven't been in there since. Maybe I'll swing by and see. I need some, uh...stick wax..anyways ;)

yep.. me too. My lhs didn't have them tonight when I needed um.... elbow pads! Tomorrow, and the next few days, I think I'll drop in and stock up on some laces and tape!!

Not to say I told you so...but JR and I have been talking about this for awhile...CCM rep let a clue out of the bag that the SE Vector 10s were not going to be the only SE skate coming out. I am glad to see CCM/RBK responding to customer demand. It's a big step forward.

i orderded mine last night, if people are still trying to get them they should talk to www.thehockeyshop.com call them and they can help you, but they only have about 12 pairs left out of about 150 in north america

those are great looking skates!

wish i had the cash and skill to justify buying some!

Are these the same price as the regular 9ks? Or do they up it a little for the limited run and player name?

this seems like a good idea for the high end skates. Something a little different to get peoples attention. They could even try some limited design runs on some mid-priced skates. I mean it's not like they have to retool, just a couple material color changes.

Okay, here we go.

It is a limited test run in Canada. There are 100 pairs in QC, 100 in ON and 100 out West.

Pat yourselves on the back for this one, boys. They listened to ya.

Okay, here we go.

It is a limited test run in Canada. There are 100 pairs in QC, 100 in ON and 100 out West.

Pat yourselves on the back for this one, boys. They listened to ya.

are you going to try and get yourself a test pair?