Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePurpleCobra

Saddam to be hanged in 30 days

Crazy stuff, but can't say I mind it being who it is. THockey maybe you should put a disclaimer on there, not for the weak haha.

He looks awfully relaxed there....in fact, those shots look like shots from one of the days of trial.

He was probably sedated. I find it hard to believe after the way he behaved in court he would not have much to say before he cashed in his chips...

My dad said he saw a different video of the hanging that was much clearer and was right on Saddam's face when he went down. I'll find it sooner or later.

Guys, I'm not really down with posting a snuff film. Do a search and you'll find it just about everywhere else.

Guys, I'm not really down with posting a snuff film. Do a search and you'll find it just about everywhere else.

Looks like the new Iraqi Government isn't down with it either. They have arrested 2 guards and an official for taunting Saddam and taping the proceedings.