Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sid

X1 Composite

I am thinking about trying a X1 or PTC Nash. I have never tried Louisville stuff but have heard good things. How do theirs blades rate in terms of feel, stiffness and durability. I only can compare it to Hespeler, Innovative, and Easton blades.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks Sid

the ptc blade is the same blade that is on the xn10 OPS, which I currently use. I love the blade. It is very responsive, and pucks really fly off of it. There is kind of a ceramic feel and sound to the blade when you recieve and give hard passes. Very nice blade, would definatley recomend it

I had an X1 for a while. The curve wasn't my favorite but it worked pretty well and had nice feel. The guy who bought it is still using it.

I got one in November, still have it. I rotate using that and one other stick, so I've used it probably twice a week since I got it and its still holding up great. Easily the best blade I've ever used.