Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
crazykeeper3317

Show off your gear

Just picked up a pair of RBK Premier 2 knee-blocks for my Supreme pads - need to do some pretty significant work before I can attach them properly (straps need to be moved/replaced, calf-wrap needs to be trimmed) but I should have everything back together by the weekend. It's odd how something so simple can completely change the feel of a pad, even in a mock-up.

Sidenote: cats love #138 bonded nylon thread.

My car was stolen back in january. My bag was inside the car too.

My insurance company gave me $2,000 for the pads

Heres what i got:

Helmet

2rnatci.jpg

Is that an ITech Envy?

we gotta get some legit pro stock equip up here... last thing up was a bunch of 8k stuff and an ENVY 7 helmet. lets be honest here. buy the ps2's and don't be cheap with the helmet. don't show it off on here unless its a 960, 961, or a warwick. or if there are some other good ones out there that im not fully educated on.

we gotta get some legit pro stock equip up here... last thing up was a bunch of 8k stuff and an ENVY 7 helmet. lets be honest here. buy the ps2's and don't be cheap with the helmet. don't show it off on here unless its a 960, 961, or a warwick. or if there are some other good ones out there that im not fully educated on.

lets see what you have oh mighty one.

I can think of about a dozen mask makers (let alone masks) that you just slighted. Start at Gabe Hackman and work your way to Dom Malerba, and don't forget guys who have moved on like Don Strauss.

Not to mention the fact that the 960/1 haven't been anything all that special since Jerry Wright left.

(Holy crap, PM city - serves me right me going offline on vacation...)

sorry that wasn't my post i let my forward buddy get on who thinks he knows alot abuot the shit.. i will delete it. and don't worry i understand about the price thing cuz i gotta pay for my own shit.

did you like the simmons? cuz i have heard both good and bad things about them, i remember when i originally wanted velocities i was gonna get the ultralight to save money. how did it work out?

Well its a good pad to be honest. I just cant take seeing that they compare themselves to Vaughn. I became a Vaughn dealer and recently sent a pair of pro 7500 pads to a client in Pittsburgh. The foam inside isnt even close. Thats why I am selling my Simmons. I want the 7500 Velocitys........The knee cradle and the wide leg channel. I love it and have to have it.

Simmons scale of 1-10 I say 9, Vaughn Pro Velocity 3 7500 are off the charts.....just head and shoulders above any goalie pads in my eyes. Just my opinion.

I wont buy any other product from now on. Pads and gloves wise.

I am a goalie coach and have been playing for some time. I think its so important to have good gear. You have to find a way to pay for it....bag grocerys or somthing. Its worth it.

I will be at the local A&P......lol

Edited by BrooklyniteAlmighty

Hey, Brooklynite, where are you located? You mentioned that you became a Vaughn retailer, I'm just wondering where you are (are you at Wonderland?). For the record, I'm located in Bay Ridge (with the exception of 4 years at Boston University, I've lived here all my life) and I'm BKLYNNetminder at almost every other message board I'm on.