Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Eagle Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007/eagle/eagle07.pdf

Gloves - The newest Eagle glove for 2007 is the X72/72i. With a new base palm and a MSH2 overlay, it also features tapered fingers and gussets. It is tapered on the palm side, not the foam.

Also, a prostock glove is being offered - tufftek only and with a double layer of MSH2 for the palm.

Everything else has carried over from last year.

Well, I asked that since I ended up buying one from the only dealer that has it. The bottom line is that it was a SMU made specifically for that dealer, and not part of the product line for 2007.

Hmmm... Out of curiosity, I wonder why Eagle doesn't advertise their player sticks in the catalogue.

A lot of indoor goalies use them in Lacrosse, but it's not like they'd spend the money on a Lacrosse specific cataloge when they aren't specific for Lacrosse and it wouldn't be much of one at that with one product listed.

because there is a lot of work involved in making the gloves, from laying out and cutting the proper materials in the right colors to the actual sewing to quality control inspections. Keep in mind that they do a lot of customs, including pros and team sales.

I'd rather have a pair of gloves take a little while and be done correctly than have them sloppily thrown together quickly.

Anyone know if eagle will be bringing the X70 gloves out in a 15" or bigger this year?

Hey man, i have the same problem as you, every retail glove is just a little to small, i hate it lol i was talking to my lhs owner and he said that he's ordering Eagles soon so in his next order he'll order me ones with extended fingers. They used to have a pair of them and someone bought them before i did. Anyway my point is see if your lhs guy can do that.

this might be a stupid question but have they stopped making Eagle Custom Pro's in the 2007 lineup or is that something that won't be in the catalogue but you ask for and they make it? Because i was thinking of ordering a pair, the only thing is no stores in my city carry Eagle so i would have to go on word alone

I was wondering if anyone had noticed that Eagle has completely changed their 7th design.

Never mind, I see they replaced their 5th design with the new 7th.

Edited by Steve123

Has anyone here used the Pro Stock gloves? I just found some and want to give them a shot, but I'm wondering about the durability of the double MSH 2 palms.