Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drewhunz

Borat would be proud

At least they didn't get shut out like the UAE. I might have to work for Halliburton to get transferred. Then there is a chance that I wouldn't be the worst person on the team.

i wouldn't be suprised if that was the last game a lot of those thai hockey players would ever play. after that beating you just don't ever want to go near a hockey stick again...

i think i saw on tv somewhere that the thai coach is a canadian.

yikes talk about no mercy... is there some sort of mercy rule in that competition??

Usually tounraments with round robin play and medal rounds break ties by goals scored. So the more goals you score per game the better chance you'll win the tie breaker.

At what point did they just pull the goalie? Seriously they were almost scoring a goal a minute, pull the goalie, get all 6 guys in a row infront of the net and block shots.

Because thats a dick move. We were getting killed by a team when our school did varisty hockey for the first time. The other team's goalie got a penalty, and they decidede to put the goalie in the box and skate with 5. Our coach wanted to go to their bench and fight their coach

AM I the only one that thought that Bangkok Post sounded funny? I though the Kazakstan team was higher ranked after being in the EA NHL games for so long.

At what point did they just pull the goalie? Seriously they were almost scoring a goal a minute, pull the goalie, get all 6 guys in a row infront of the net and block shots.

Because thats a dick move. We were getting killed by a team when our school did varisty hockey for the first time. The other team's goalie got a penalty, and they decidede to put the goalie in the box and skate with 5. Our coach wanted to go to their bench and fight their coach

Wow I would personally fight the coach if that happened. Like it wouldn't even be funny the performance I would put on. Nobody should get away with trying to embarass the opposing team like that.

yikes talk about no mercy... is there some sort of mercy rule in that competition??

Usually tounraments with round robin play and medal rounds break ties by goals scored. So the more goals you score per game the better chance you'll win the tie breaker.

hah, well I guess they wont have to worry about a tie breaker anymore with all those goals for

The Thais are probably the best team in South East Asia. They've got some pretty good skaters and could beat alot of expat teams in the region. Unfortunately, playing olympic caliber teams is a different story.

UAE are also really good. Whenever they come to the regional tournamet, they'll win the Asian Division.

At least they got a chance to compete...my country didn't even send 1 athlete to the games..sigh..really sad.

How do you think your team would fare against the Kazaks? Remember..they are the 11st best Olympic Team in the World.

My team might have let in 50-60