Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oggy_3

MSH blocked

Alright earlier in the year i went to go on MSH becasue i am such a hard worker in class and finsihed all my work (everyone needs a good laugh once in a while) Anyways it was blocked, is there any reason why i was quite disapointed and had to settle for YouTub which for some odd reason isnt blocked.

Oggy_3

Alright earlier in the year i went to go on MSH becasue i am such a hard worker in class and finsihed all my work (everyone needs a good laugh once in a while) Anyways it was blocked, is there any reason why i was quite disapointed and had to settle for YouTub which for some odd reason isnt blocked.

Oggy_3

MSH went through a virus mess a few months back, and a few institutions (schools/workplaces) put MSH on it's Danger list. Maybe you've got other students at your school who were logged on at that time.

it's blocked at my school too. it's blocked here because it is a messageboard and the school district blocks every messageboard/ email service on the web that they can. if you google "proxy," you might be able to find one that lets you sneak through to modsquad. you probably couldn't log on, but you could look at recent posts...

At our school it's the other way around. MSH is fine, but YouTube isn't. Proxy's work great though.

same here

modsquad is one of the only interesting website i actually can get on at school

I don't think its blocked at my university. Is it just high schools? I'm on my labtop but MSH good way to go through class.

it just depends on your schools internet policies and stuff

Maybe because they're not providing bandwidth for you to post on hockey equipment forums.

You sound like the 60 yearold AARP card holders who come out every year to vote down our school budget.

Maybe he needs to do a school report on the Hockey Equipment Industry. You never know, grandpa

it was blocked at school and at home by aol due to the virus but was removed off the danger list a week later. i would have been so pissed off if it was forever.