Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bruins4777

Tour inline goalie skates?

In an earlier thread i heard somebody mention inline tour goalie skates coming soon or something. I couldn't find the previous post. if anybody knows anything more about this that would be cool.

In an earlier thread i heard somebody mention inline tour goalie skates coming soon or something. I couldn't find the previous post. if anybody knows anything more about this that would be cool.

This is something I'd also like to here about too...

Anyone?

Shaun.

Chadd said he saw them when he was at the industry show in Las Vegas and he had good things to say. Its in his thread reviewing the show

Chadd said he saw them when he was at the industry show in Las Vegas and he had good things to say. Its in his thread reviewing the show

Chad from Tour showed me the skate. They plan on changing the design of the cowl a bit from the current version bit it's a good looking skate. It should be out in the spring for those who want to try them out.

Anyone know of any pics of it about?

I don't believe there are any pics as they plan on making a minor change to the cowl before it's released.

We are intruducing two goalie models, RedLine and Carbon-GX. Estimated available--May,07

Redline-- will have Labeda Executor 5 wheel frame, with 59mm Labeda Closer wheels, Abec-5 bearings. Custom Cowling.

Carbon-GX--will have Labeda Predator Pro frame (5 wheel), Labeda Patriot 59mm wheels, Abec-9 bearings. Custom transparent Cowling. The Carbon-GX has many of the same features of our new Code-Carbon boot that will be introduced this spring. Garphite Carbon reinforcement.