Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolveshockey10

Brad Richards retail curve

I was looking at Brad Richards CCM retail curves on the Vectors sticks the other day. I liked the curve alot. I was looking at the free stick coupon for when you buy the Vector Skates and his curve is not on it. Did CCM stop making his curve? Did they replace his curve with someone elses name? Or is it just not a choice? If its not a choice what curve is closest to it? The store by me doesn't have the Bonk or Doan right handed curves, so I am not sure what they look like.

Help would be great!

I aleredy asked around here and the answer (wich is the good answer) is he use a sakic curve on his eastons.

I dont think it matters if your store has the curve you want in stock. When you buy the skates and get the deal, dont you get your stick in the mail from the company? Not just walk out of the store with one? Thats how it works here.

I dont think it matters if your store has the curve you want in stock. When you buy the skates and get the deal, dont you get your stick in the mail from the company? Not just walk out of the store with one? Thats how it works here.

Yeah. Here you have to mail in for the stick.

I aleredy asked around here and the answer (wich is the good answer) is he use a sakic curve on his eastons.

Incorrect.

I have his pattern on a synergy in a RH copy.

It's MORE open then a Sakic with LESS curve. Also has a tapered toe. Very nice curve

Yea THR/Goalie Heaven has/had some Synergy`s with his right handed pattern and it`s exactly as described. I think it depends on the store, some you just take the stick from the store and they can send in for the free one adn will add it to their stock I think.

I figure cuz i have a yzerman sitting right next to me and it look identical to that curve. Just my opinoin JR, i could be wrong though, my family does have a history of bad vision.