Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals98

Wearing Hockey Gear

Anytime I get some new equipment or skates I'll wear it doing work around the house but only inside. Don't want the neighbours thinking I'm a nutbar, won't wear it working outside. It helps to wear it in and loosen it up for when I wear it at the rink so it doesn't feel strange when I play in it. The wife knows why I do this and doesn't find it weird at all but also asks me to make sure I take it off if company comes over or I answer the door. Actually a lot of the guys I play hockey with do the same thing but some of them don't care and wear it outside working on their places.

The night before yesterday I couldn't go to sleep cause it was a big game the next days so i grab my stinky gloves and fell asleep with it =D and, I got 3 assist that game =D

when i get new gloves i wear them around all the time. I just picked up new 1300 skates and have been wearing them around the past few days. the only reason i dont have them on my feet now is becuase there getting the holders swapped. My parents just dont ask any more when they see me wearing my gear around.