Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Niagara Falls Hockey Tournament

Ah well from how it was described in the thread starters 1st post it sounded like a big event. I would have made the gatorade provider broke if I had unlimited gatorade!

I would have made the gatorade provider broke if I had unlimited gatorade!

that was my thought too at first, until we got there and there was only 1 of those water jug things that they were using to mix their own gatorade from the powder stuff, but the container was always empty! just another one of the dissapointments!

I would have made the gatorade provider broke if I had unlimited gatorade!

that was my thought too at first, until we got there and there was only 1 of those water jug things that they were using to mix their own gatorade from the powder stuff, but the container was always empty! just another one of the dissapointments!

Im sure they counted on a lot of our kind attending :P

yes, kind of good thinking on their part, imagine tubs filled with ice cold bottles of gatorade... aawwwwww just the thought in making me drool.. haha

it just seems that way because i had to pick up the slack for you and emily not drinking all weekend! and the lack of gatorade made me thirsty... lol

...yeah...maybe I would have been better off with an alcoholic girlfriend. I bet it wouldn't have taken me a year to...uh...break her in...if she got into the sauce every once in awhile...

Ah well from how it was described in the thread starters 1st post it sounded like a big event. I would have made the gatorade provider broke if I had unlimited gatorade!

yea that's what i said in a few posts back, everything they SAID or was in the brochure was a crock of shit.. or not what you expected (play on words), i wouldn't spend this kind of money on that tourny ever again.. :(

but yea after parties and meetin' ben/rob was better thank god :D

All I have to say is "Thank You Boys!" to Ben and Rob. When I say we couldn't have done this without you...I mean it. We went right down to the wire not having enough players to fill out a roster. :blink:

I only wish you could have stayed at the hotel with us so the party could continue. As was mentioned so many times previous, the real attraction to this whole trip was getting together and meeting new people again. JR can attest to the wierd personality types we bring from Windsor to these events. It's always good to mingle with all you "normal" folks. :D

The arena, yeah it sucked ass. Put me in a pissy mood to start the event but once we downed the first case of beer before our first game...I was good to go again.

I sincerely look forward to playing with you guys again. Anytime you are down our way, look us up, we'll hook you up with a game "Windsor Style".

BTW.

The idea has been mentioned of doing this ourselves next spring. The Coed Naked Hockey Invitiational Tournament. The idea is 1) we rent blocks of ice time at the "real" Niagara Falls arena. 2) Book hotel rooms right on Clifton Hill. 3) Invite teams we know and approve ie: ModSquad.com, TMLfans.ca two teams from Windsor HackerHockey.ca and CoedNakedHockey.ca and possibly the girls from SheCanSkate.com or maybe Phil and the guys from the Hockey Hall of Fame. We can run our own bar out of the arena (checked it out while we were there). If there is enough interest we could make it happen no problem and Niagara Falls is pretty central for everyone. We'll talk with JR a little more in depth about it... Maybe at the next Detroit MSH game. :)

the hockey was sub-par, but the fun we had was unreal, this is a great group, and if mike gets his own mini tourney going for next year i can gaurentee it'll be a once in a lifetime event

the hockey was sub-par, but the fun we had was unreal, this is a great group, and if mike gets his own mini tourney going for next year i can gaurentee it'll be a once in a lifetime event

sub-par hockey is right up my alley *L*

sub-par hockey is right up my alley *L*

Ha mine too!

The idea has been mentioned of doing this ourselves next spring. The Coed Naked Hockey Invitiational Tournament. The idea is 1) we rent blocks of ice time at the "real" Niagara Falls arena. 2) Book hotel rooms right on Clifton Hill. 3) Invite teams we know and approve ie: ModSquad.com, TMLfans.ca two teams from Windsor HackerHockey.ca and CoedNakedHockey.ca and possibly the girls from SheCanSkate.com or maybe Phil and the guys from the Hockey Hall of Fame. We can run our own bar out of the arena (checked it out while we were there). If there is enough interest we could make it happen no problem and Niagara Falls is pretty central for everyone. We'll talk with JR a little more in depth about it... Maybe at the next Detroit MSH game. :)

If you guys will have me again, you can count me in.

Now this sounds like it might be worth a flight out...

someone's gotta skate with the puck while your laughing at the guys that cant skate and fall down!

someone's gotta skate with the puck while your laughing at the guys that cant skate and fall down!

LOL. You and I should make-up shirts that say "I blocked the shot that never was."

we should have our own section of shirts at abercrombie with all the crazy quotes from the weekend

I don't work again until Friday, but I'll talk to my managers when I go in. I already have a few things I want to talk to Home Office about...I'll add that to the agenda ;)