Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saveourpens

Last Senior Game

So we lost to some bitches in the first round in my senior year of varsity hockey for my high school. Tomorrow is the last game ever for us seniors in a tournament that we're having.

Some of us are planning on getting kicked out or getting into a fight. Others have proposed scoring on our goalie, fighting each other, and/or stripping in the penalty box, like in the Mighty Ducks.

Either way, their team is getting fucked up. Anyone else have similiar experiences?

Why don't you just play hockey and go out respectably instead of acting like immature idiots. You're representing your school, yourselves, and your parents. Amazing how messed up I think today's youth is, yet I'm only a year older than you. <_<

Why don't you just play hockey and go out respectably instead of acting like immature idiots. You're representing your school, yourselves, and your parents. Amazing how messed up I think today's youth is, yet I'm only a year older than you. <_<

I knew this would come up. I'm just going out there and banging some heads, if the ref makes a bad call on me, I won't hesitate to tell him all that I think of him. The clowns on the team are thinking of doing the stupid stuff like I listed, but when I get a chance to make a hit, he's going through the boards.

Kinda like Cavs said, wouldnt you want to go out there and score a few goals in your last game as a Senior? Where is this league if you dont mind me asking?

Hard clean hits (which should apply to every game) are different then scoring on your own goalie or stripping in the penalty box.

Kinda like Cavs said, wouldnt you want to go out there and score a few goals in your last game as a Senior? Where is this league if you dont mind me asking?

Of course, I'm gonna be so pumped up, but I'm also going to hit like crazy. We play in the PIHL in western PA.

This thread is just disgraceful. I take it no one on your team is going on to play anywhere in college. I mean, if they were, I am sure they could call the coach who is recruiting them and tell them they should come see this game, it sounds like you guys will impress everyone in the arena with your class and respect for the game.

Lost to bitches, hmmmm? I guess a team that probably outworked you and was more concerned about playing hockey than running around showing how tough they are should be considered bitches.Is there anyone on the team who thinks this is a horrible, immature idea or are they just the "fags"?

How long did you jack@sses sit in the lockerroom and talk about how cool Chris Simon is?

I am glad that no one has stepped up and expressed what a good idea they think this is.

We'll just forward this to the league, along with the location of your IP address in case they have any problems.