Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cause4alarm

removing Tacki-Mac grips

There are a lot of threads addressing this one. But, the easiest way is to roll it off like a contraceptive. It will roll right off, then back on in reverse.

Roll them off and then cut through the sticky tape with a razor and carefully peel it off. You should be able to reuse it. I found this direct quote when i searched for "tacki-mac".(8th search result down, second page in the topic) there seem to be lots of useful information if you have anymore questions about the tacki-macs

Roll them off and then cut through the sticky tape with a razor and carefully peel it off. You should be able to reuse it. I found this direct quote when i searched for "tacki-mac".(8th search result down, second page in the topic) there seem to be lots of useful information if you have anymore questions about the tacki-macs

That's funny. This was the exact thread, and post I read, and was thinking of. Was going to quote, but changed my mind. :lol:

There are a lot of threads addressing this one. But, the easiest way is to roll it off like a contraceptive. It will roll right off, then back on in reverse.

Okay. Now my next questions is: How do you roll off a contraceptive?

Actually, thanks for the info.

Ok if your not old enough to have tried that...

Imagine you just got a new grip stick that's wrapped in a thin plastic foil. And is quite sticky... The same way you would take that off in the beginning also applies to the tacki-mac.

Btw. if you just want to throw away the sticky tape, the best method is to use a heating gun for a little while. Makes the tape dry-out and easier to peel.