Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Art

I'm going to be re-vamping my bedroom soon (trophies, medals, jerseys - all that stuff - gone). I'll be going for a slightly more sophisticated, modern (but "minimalist") vibe.

Along with some new furnishings, lighting, etc., I'm interested in purchasing some framed black-and-white sports photography - preferably some classic hockey and baseball prints (only one or two - again, I'm looking for simplicity).

In my internet searches, I really haven't found much in the way of good hockey-related art pieces. Obviously, as a hockey player/fan, the famous Bobby Orr shot would be the one I would most like to have; but I can't find one for sale that isn't 1) attached to some sort of plaque, 2) autographed or 3) $300-$400+. I'm a college student, so I don't have $400 to blow on a photograph, and I'm a hockey player, so if I am going to spend $400 on anything, I'm buying myself a couple sticks.

I'm just wondering if there might be a few guys here who could help me out...possibly send a link my way or maybe even give me a few solid suggestions.

Thanks for the help, boys.

I have a couple of nice framed pictures at my mom's house. I'll check and see if I can figure out some of the artists/pieces next time I'm back there.

Not really all that "sophisticated" but check these things out.

www.fathead.com

IF you are looking for a big wall sized logo or anything.

search hockey on allposters.com

they have a myriad of real photos, classic photos, art and nostalgic prints, all for $5-40