Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Ryan Hollweg

I searched and (to my surprise) didn't find this posted-up anywhere. I'll throw it up for those of you who might not have seen this yet. If it's already here, I apologize.

Personally, I've never understood how guys could do that kind of stuff in the dressing room an hour before face-off. I'm the kind of guy who gets wound-up and quiet before a game (I like to think I'll loosen-up a bit once my competitive "career" is over). I can be the "fun guy" at practices and pre-season games - but if a game has any sort of meaning to it, I'm a miserable SOB the entire day.

While I might not be able to understand it, I certainly applaud it. This is the kind of stuff you need in the dressing room (and there are, I have found, usually one or two guys on a roster that you can expect to pull this crap on a daily basis). This is the kind of stuff that makes it a bit easier to go to the rink everyday (even on days when you might not want to) and the kind of stuff that brings the team a little tighter.

Hell, the team clown can even force me to crack a pre-game smile every once in a blue moon.

Ive seen it before and it got me laughing again.. I wonder if this is the lite version, because there is a lot left to move if you know what i mean.

I've not seen that until today and I'm glad to see that Ryan has changed his ways. When I coached Ryan 11 years ago, he was a no nonsense, focused on the prize guy before every game. Looks like somewhere along the way, people have worked with him to relax a bit. It is very nice to see.

Marcelo, how old are you that you were coaching him 11 years ago?

I've not seen that until today and I'm glad to see that Ryan has changed his ways. When I coached Ryan 11 years ago, he was a no nonsense, focused on the prize guy before every game. Looks like somewhere along the way, people have worked with him to relax a bit. It is very nice to see.

Marcelo, how old are you that you were coaching him 11 years ago?

Wow. Very cool. I don't know why I had it my head that you were a roller guy.

so we got dancin granny dancin larry and dancin hollweg.

Larry is the best

Larry is a nice guy. He's my friend on Myspace and acutally took the time to wish me a happy birthday. I see him at all the games too, he sits a few rows over from me.

This viedo is great, always good to see that players are still having fun iht the sport not taking it just as a career.

This viedo is great, always good to see that players are still having fun iht the sport not taking it just as a career.

Actually, there's usually at least one or two guys like that in most junior and pro locker rooms. It takes all types.

so we got dancin granny dancin larry and dancin hollweg.

Larry is the best

Larry is a nice guy. He's my friend on Myspace and acutally took the time to wish me a happy birthday. I see him at all the games too, he sits a few rows over from me.

he did the same thing on my birthday. I have a friend that has seasons in 409 so thats where i sit