Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Muckler gone?

He did a horrible job with the Rangers. Now do the Sens give Murray the job? I'm sure mattio will have the answers to these questions and many more. Maybe he should run over to Corel and be first on line to interview.

I would say Murray's the natural choice because he's responsible for so much of what Anaheim has now. I honestly think he'd be better suited as solely the GM though.

I would say Murray's the natural choice because he's responsible for so much of what Anaheim has now. I honestly think he'd be better suited as solely the GM though.

Apparently, that is what they are doing....Murray will be GM only and the search is on for the next Head Coach.

My money is on Claude Julien...

Or, do they hire from within and promote John Paddock and Ron low to Coach and Assistant Coach respectively.

I thought Muckler did a decent job, but if it gets Murray away from the bench I'm all for it.

His best call of the year was not blowing up the team that was tanking it in October/November.

According to tsn...not getting Roberts at the deadline is what cost him his job.

From what I remember hearing at the deadline Roberts' agent went directly to the Pens, and the Sens and Leafs were both pissed about not having an opportunity.

I honestly didn't think he did that bad of a job with the sens. Although no cups to show they really made thereselves a respectableforce in the leauge.