Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arrows91

New York City

Great burger, go to Burger Joint.

Ray's Pizza is fantastic as well. It's ashame the Village Idiot isn't around anymore for $.50 Pabst cans...

hockey stores are few and far between.

both are small, but wonderland is more of your typical (for me at least) store with equipment jammed everywhere, that is over at chelsea piers at the sky rink.

west side skate is higher end (ie they only carry graf skates) but the guys are super helpful, i think they are on 5th in the 20's.

and if you guys want a good burger joint, 2 weekends ago i went to BLT Burger (they have a website) and it was excellent. for those of you who are legal, the makers mark milk shake was out of this world.

well for some cheap beers and a good burger, I would recommend the Corner Bistro on W. 4th and Jane St. It'a nice, little, unassuming bar, that always has its brugers ranked in the top 5 of the city. Also, the beers are $2.50 and they have a pretty decent selection. The juke box there has a great mix of Jazz, classic rock, and some new stuff that most people have never heard of. It's one of my favorite bars in the city...

it really depends, the drinking age is 21, but most of the places I've ever been to hardly check ID. the only places that I've been to that card are the places that all the underage kids hang out at like around 34th and 8th, but hey thats just my experience..........

Vapor I've been in Marquee (2 years ago when it didn't suck), Cain, Pacha, Gansevoort Rooftop, etc multiple times at 17. You should know better than anyone else that's completely untrue.

I thought it went without saying but.... the only 18 year olds that are getting into clubs ^that are worth a shit are girls

A lot of placing have been cracking down in the last year or so about allowing minors in, especially after a few girls got killed last year after getting plastered and wandering around the West Side at 4-5am. In the areas where the clubs are you'll see a really beefed up Police presence as well as cops standing alongside bouncers checking id's at the front door.