Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Devils fan bunker

My #1 team used on that game is still my favourite team, the Nords. Only topped by their '94 roster when Sakic was actually rated as well as he should have been.

My #1 team used on that game is still my favourite team, the Nords. Only topped by their '94 roster when Sakic was actually rated as well as he should have been.

Dave Ellett, most clutch guy in Sega Genesis history..

I should note that I would only use the Nords when line changes weren't going to be used. It's bad enough you make one super line and you have to pair a really bad Adam Foote with Tatarinov. Lechysen was usually who I used because at least back then he had some jets.

I should note that I would only use the Nords when line changes weren't going to be used. It's bad enough you make one super line and you have to pair a really bad Adam Foote with Tatarinov. Lechysen was usually who I used because at least back then he had some jets.

With line changes, Chicago had to be one of the best. Without changes they were superb. Roenick, Larmer, Goulet, Murphy, Ruuttu, Graham, Sutter, Chelios, Smith, Marchment, Belfour, etc...