Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knotfan1

graf skate fitting problem

i tried on a pair of graf 735s 7 wide. They did not fit right i loved the feel but the guy said the instep was not correct. so i put on a pair of ccm vector 130s it felt great but i liked the grafs more. I dont feel comfortable in that light of a skate. I was wondering if any other graf skates would fit a wider foot with a high instep.I was reading about the 705s would the fit me. i want t/blades but i dont want to have the trouble of taking them to a pro shop to change. Does Peranis proshop or hockeymonkeys website allow you to change the chassys before i buy them or order them.or do i have to do it from grafs website and to do this would it cost more.

Could anyone seriosly help me my last 3 post no one has every really helped. i dont want to sound like a baby but i would really appreciate some help.

You have to wait more than two hours for a response, more often than not. You are right about the one thing though.

I highly doubt anyone has the 705s in stock with T'Blades, calling them might help you more than asking us though. You can't order direct from the Graf website, you have to go through a dealer.

The 705 is a wider skate.

As far as the insteps go, I can't really tell ya unless I looked at your feet, but the 705 does have a higher instep.

Now, as far as slapping t'blades on them...I don't know about Peranis or HM. You'll have to call them. They just might order a custom set from Graf Canada. If not find a LHS to do it. I can do it for you if you send me down the t'blades - I have 705s in stock.

what graf skate would fit about the same as ccm vector zg 130 size 7 width E.Because the closes hockey store is Play It again and that an hour away and i havent been there in about 2 months and they didnt carry them then but im going to ann arbour and hope they got a pro shop or peranis down there.

Why dont you just get the 130's. Because if you screw up and get the wrong graf model its going to hurt your feet and hurt you skating.

You might wanna find a shop that carry's the new Graf G series models.

they come with t-blades, from what ive seen. I don't remember

which model but i think it was the G5 is sililar to the 705.

Some one can correct me if im wrong :ph34r:

CaptainZbubble

You might wanna find a shop that carry's the new Graf G series models.

they come with t-blades, from what ive seen. I don't remember

which model but i think it was the G5 is sililar to the 705.

Some one can correct me if im wrong :ph34r:

CaptainZbubble

t'blades are an option some have them, others don't.

http://www.cyclonetaylor.com/hockeyskates_a.html