Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thorpedo26

drop in open hockey fortworth/north richlandhills

Where is nytex? Blueline? Anyways, thats too far, we all know the good stuff is fridays at ITC then off to bonedaddies after, then after that, to the movie theatre to sober up. Friday is my favorite day.

Zach

Where is nytex? Blueline? Anyways, thats too far, we all know the good stuff is fridays at ITC then off to bonedaddies after, then after that, to the movie theatre to sober up. Friday is my favorite day.

Zach

drpepperstarcenter is alto closer thin itc to bone daddies

jason are you a jr brahma player?

UH, ITC is right down the street from the Bonedaddies in richardson...they are on the same street, and I would venture to say that they arent even 5 miles apart. I think you are thinking of the other one. Either way, maybe we could make it an MSH thing and all come way out that way.

Zach

Zach

drpepperstarcenter is alto closer thin itc to bone daddies

jason are you a jr brahma player?

My son is ... I play in the adult league

Zach

6am at ITC? i'm usually there every Friday, sometimes Wednesdays. looks like you're talking about the 11 o'clocks, though. i might need to try it out.

i love the drop times at Nytex, but it's just too far for me coming from Richardson.

I need to get back to playing. The kid's Football, Baseball and Basketball seasons killed my available time.

I'm in West Fort Worth...

the early sunday AM skates @ Euless are good, otherwise too many people if its not at 6/7AM start..and well I could only handle Cole's chirping for so long ..haha..

is there still the Thurs night skate @ Euless? That was a good one..

Wed and Fri @ ITC was the best consistent pickup when I was in the area...actually that Thurs night @ Euless and then Fri @ ITC was a good combo...

wow thats alot of ice time for 12 bucks. the most we could get here is maybe 2hrs for that price

Do you guys know of any tourny's that are coming up this year in the dallas area?