Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djsnowman777

new mission synidicate goalie equipment on sale !

yo i was checking goaliestore.com and some dude is selling syndicate goalie sets already custom sick designs only in 36'' pro spec mad cheap too people check it out just go to goaliestore.com and classifieds

Syn_Plaid.JPG

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami_Syn.JPG

I also noted that he had been banned... If anyone knows how I can get in contact with him about the plaid pads.... HELP ME OUT!!!

They are justin hoffman's. His normal account was screwed up so they banned the second one but they are for sale. Those sweet argyle ones and miami u ones are already sold. But a set of mission pro helium are still around and i think the syndicate plaid ones are still up. They look sick. I wish i wore 36 cuz i would have def bought the miami u or argyle ones. Unfortunately they are gone.

Note all of these sets are made out of the same foam and standard of NHL pads.

He also had a set of 36 12.8 x-wing customs. black and yellow. They are sold as well i believe.

I wish he would put his mission goal skate up for sale.

They are justin hoffman's. His normal account was screwed up so they banned the second one but they are for sale. Those sweet argyle ones and miami u ones are already sold. But a set of mission pro helium are still around and i think the syndicate plaid ones are still up. They look sick. I wish i wore 36 cuz i would have def bought the miami u or argyle ones. Unfortunately they are gone.

He also had a set of 36 12.8 x-wing customs. black and yellow. They are sold as well i believe.

do you have pics of his skates? very curious.

I'm pretty sure they are 59 wheels. If you go to the mission site and find the pic of justin from inside the goal you can see those skates, but with rink rat cross bar wheels, i believe.

Miami U pads?

Please explain...

Orange and Green where the plaid is on that picture above. The ad on the GSBB site doesn't list any pic and this link is dead...guess they were hotlinked.

intresting goalie skate setup graf cowlings and mission g50 skate ??? also what kind of chassis is that ??? mission goalie ? or just very old skool chassis i never seen before