Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

username

Stealth S17

i've broken 2, both with about 2 months use. the blades go soft REALLY quickly (5-6 sessions or 2-3 games) although both of mine have broken mid shaft.

same here. had mine for 3 weeks, niticed the blade going soft, but it was like a noodle. then it broke in two on a one timer..

i've had great experiences with mine. i just broke my first one and i've used it since they came out. i did notice it was going soft, but that was the same day the blade broke on me.

top notch experience for myself.

Had mine just under a month before cracking it in the middle of the shaft. The blade was after going soft as well. great performance but not so much durability

ive gone through 2 s17s in the last 8 months...the first one i got broke after the second time i used it..in the shaft...

then the second one broke in the blade... i have a new s17 at the moment...and so far so good...i have to say not nearly as durable as the CNT...but a lot more responsive...