Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael9

50 goal scorers

Gaborik had the highest goals per game of anyone in the league except Lecavalier, and that was close. He really took off when he got back. If he and Demitra are healthy all year he could go for the title, but that's a HUGE if considering the kid can't keep his groin strong.

I totally agree. If Gaborik stays uninjured and plays a lot with Demitra, he definitely has a chance of sniping 50.

If Rick Nash had a top tier center to work with I would definitely add him to the mix. That poor kid has to do everything himself to score a goal. I see heatley doing it for sure (contract year). With all of the moves NYR made I think that Jagr will score considering that they have loads of offensive talent. Ovechkin could do it of course, probably the most pure goal scorer in the league. Crosby's game is more of an assist man, i agree with the 40 G 100+ A statement earlier. Malkin is a candidate as well (power play with Crosby, disgusting!).

Nash+Brule+Zherdev might turn out to be a VERY good line in the coming years, as long as they all stay healthy.

With all of the moves NYR made I think that Jagr will score considering that they have loads of offensive talent.

Jagr seems to style himself more of a playmaker than a goal scorer over the last couple years.

If Rick Nash had a top tier center to work with I would definitely add him to the mix. That poor kid has to do everything himself to score a goal. I see heatley doing it for sure (contract year). With all of the moves NYR made I think that Jagr will score considering that they have loads of offensive talent. Ovechkin could do it of course, probably the most pure goal scorer in the league. Crosby's game is more of an assist man, i agree with the 40 G 100+ A statement earlier. Malkin is a candidate as well (power play with Crosby, disgusting!).

Nash+Brule+Zherdev might turn out to be a VERY good line in the coming years, as long as they all stay healthy.

Dollars to donuts that Zherdev is back playing in Russia within the next three years.

maybe more in for a total points winner but i think joe Thornton might have a shot...well maybe 40+ :D

and i can always dream that Elias will power his way back to elite status.