Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Any Orlando MSHers? Need a pub that shows footy

Ireland play the Czech Republic on Wednesday in a Euro 08 qualifier, and myself and 4 of the lads from home will be down there for the week.

Does any know of a good bar that will be showing the game. I know that a lot of English go to Orlando too, and they have a game as well, but not sure now that the season is slowing down, how many will be there.

But looking for a place that is more likely to show the Ireland game.

Cheers

Where in Orlando are you going to be?

If you're in Tourist Trap area I can't help you much. I *think* there's an Irish pub on I-Drive.

There's an English pub in Altamonte Springs that shows games. But that'll be about a 40 min drive up I-4.

Fiddler's Green in Winter Park might show games. An Tobar would've but they are closed (RIP - I've been drunk too many times in that place)

Might be surprised, hotel lobby bar may show it. I'm sure they would cater to tourists.

that's where we saw the game last time we were down. We are in a villa, so no hotel lobby to see it in

hope you can make the match. good luck.